Countyline Skidpad Jan 11th 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the only time you guys will be doing the instructing thing?

no there will be instructors all day but bladder just set up an hour for the guys who need more practice on donuts,figure 8's and other beginner tech. but yes there will be some guys out there willing to help us out all day if we want it!

Im new to this i might be out there checking it out i think im gonna wait to do more work in my Rx8 before i start slidin it plus im not that good but i can do it on the street

no there will be instructors all day but bladder just set up an hour for the guys who need more practice on donuts,figure 8's and other beginner tech. but yes there will be some guys out there willing to help us out all day if we want it!

nah im takling about other skidpad days lol, like is this the only day when you guys are doing the beginner hour thing

so what time does one need to be there at if they want to be in the event and also who do i need to pay so i can attended this event and be on the list. kthxbai

so what time does one need to be there at if they want to be in the event

Anytime between 11AM and 5PM. You're best off being there at around 10:30AM so you could be there when the gates open and have plenty of seat time.

and also who do i need to pay so i can attended this event

You pay the people at the entrance gate.

be on the list. kthxbai

To be on the beginners list, PM me. There is no pre-reg list for this event.

hey guys

Well im really excited.... I am planing on keeping the clinic idea, but we will play it by ear. If we can get drivers for the clinic everytime then i see no reason why we won't keep doing this. Again this is what Bladder and I want to focus on, teaching new guys the basics!

Well im really excited.... I am planing on keeping the clinic idea, but we will play it by ear. If we can get drivers for the clinic everytime then i see no reason why we won't keep doing this. Again this is what Bladder and I want to focus on, teaching new guys the basics!

hachi if im in town everytime this happens i will be there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom