Countyline pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea w/e its not gon be just me though. i happen to like the pic. its on zilvia_isfuckingretarded right now, plus+ that shits in storage so no more slimy fuckers get my shit again.

rwdrift said:
Blur it and upload it again. It's not hard.

i kno its not hard am doing it rite now.. but am done posting pics. just 2 manny ppl giving me $hit bout it like i was a pro. so w.e
0055.jpg

Last edited:
FDrifting said:
i dont know why people get so upset when their plates arent blurred.
well i guess they either have something to hide? or think ppl are gonna search their plates and go steal their $sh!T. idk i dont c a big deal about it.

Well because people have posted there pictures of there cars online without blurring the tag and it would be stolen that week.

that doesn't really happen, if i wanted to steal a car i wouldn't look online for tags. i'd drive around town for 20 minutes.

yea the honda crowd fucked me like a month ago. fuckers broke in stole

safc-II, autometer wideband(just the guage), profec b, turbo timer, and my bee-r. they took it all clean and shit. fuck that shit. next time my car goes home its with a gun.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
yea the honda crowd fucked me like a month ago. fuckers broke in stole

safc-II, autometer wideband(just the guage), profec b, turbo timer, and my bee-r. they took it all clean and shit. fuck that shit. next time my car goes home its with a gun.
srr to hear dat dude. but i didnt kno ppl would go so low as to do dat....

Yeah the whole license plate thing can get pretty bad. That sort of stuff also happens in California. You would surprise on what else these people do, lets just say becareful when you let people take pics of inside your engine bay. The safest way to take pics is either from the side or front(only in places like FL that only need rear plates). I will say to all drivers at events I suggest taking your plate off and storing it somewhere safe. The pics are good, don't stop taking them, just try to follow those "paranoid" guidelines lol.

humm is that really a problem?.. i mean what kind of info can people get from the license plate? iv never really worried about it

SideWayz7 said:
humm is that really a problem?.. i mean what kind of info can people get from the license plate? iv never really worried about it

Only your full address, full name and all the information listed in your registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom