Countyline pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some pics to post, my dad took these so the majority are of me but he got some shots of some other people too

DSC02362.jpg

DSC02363.jpg

DSC02364.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02370.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

DSC02373.jpg

DSC02374.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

DSC02379.jpg

^^ lofl x17!!!! jajajjaja you have such terrible luck with photographers. looks like another awesome event. always the same people :D

thanks for taking the time to walk over to my shitbox, snap a pic(which is cool and shit), and put that shit up on the interwebs with my tag all over not blurred eaven with mspaint.

so i thank you deuchbag. :bigthumbu

this one
DSC_0055.jpg

bottlefedka said:
does anybody have anygood pics of me slidin the z my camera sucked

I got you...i was the one that came up to your window and asked you if you could do a little burnout for the pic :bigthumbu ....i had miami_drifter's camera so hes gonna have to get that for you

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
thanks for taking the time to walk over to my shitbox, snap a pic(which is cool and shit), and put that shit up on the interwebs with my tag all over not blurred eaven with mspaint.

so i thank you deuchbag. :bigthumbu

this one

well u c like i posted in the beginning am not a pro at this. so i ddidnt knot it was such a huge deal until ppl started to say something. this is my first and last time taking pics at an event srr if i didnt blrurr it out soon enought am done posting pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom