Congratulations to Rodd & Ellejah

ya know rod, when you have a wife and you wanna settle down, and maybe talk about lil chitrens, t-56's start to sound less and less important. I would do anything for your children rodd, and if that means take your t-56, then so be it.

Just remember, im here to help.

congrats Mr and Ms Bropants

Pefectly unperfect

Thank you everyone, for all your congrats.

I'm to sleepy.. and drain to give you the play by play.. but what it really boil down to is this.

Bladder. Thank you. You are essentially one of the key components that lead to the marriage of Rodd and I. I feel that destiny graced us the blessing to find one other, but you were part of it. We are truely blessed to have you as part of lives that lead to the beginning of our new life together. We love you, and thanks again.

FYI: Tell Diana I love her! ^__^

Thank you everyone, for all your congrats.

I'm to sleepy.. and drain to give you the play by play.. but what it really boil down to is this.

Bladder. Thank you. You are essentially one of the key components that lead to the marriage of Rodd and I. I feel that destiny graced us the blessing to find one other, but you were part of it. We are truely blessed to have you as part of lives that lead to the beginning of our new life together. We love you, and thanks again.

FYI: Tell Diana I love her! ^__^
:thumbup:

about time! ;)

love you guys! congratulations with lots and lots and lots of love from donnie and i!

Best wedding ever and probably the best weekend of 09 for me. Thank you guys soo much for everything! Enjoy the rest of your honey moon in that baller house down there and again congrats!

Bladder you forgot to add that Ellejah and I rick rolled everyone at the wedding lmao!!!!!

I was gonna post that, yeah no bull shit they Rick Roll'd us, it was awesome

Back
Top Bottom