coils

scoober

Spectator
i'm just looking for a good bang-for-buck coil... trying to stay 900-1200

stance
ksport
badger (can't find the website, do they still make them)
d2
tanabe

For that price range you can get STANCE.

Hands down one of the best coilovers out there.

D2, KSport - Just go to zilvia.net and read the reviews and you'll get scared.

thanks guys.. stance is pretty much where i've been leaning

i'm sure there are a bunch of threads like this but then people start with the stupid shit and some people had terrible experiences with megans for instance and some have had the same exact ones for 4 yrs... it doesnt help much. it pretty much just tells you what's actually out there

anybody know what happened to badger? is the website just down or are they gone? cause when i was looking into this before those seemed like a pretty sweet deal

any preference as far as which set of stances to go with or is it pretty much what my wallet will allow me to get at that point?

GR+ are nice run the 9K front 7K rear set up

I had GR+ Pro theres not much of a difference between them

thanks a lot man, i appreciate it.

everyone seems to be leaning towards stance... anybody have a hook up for a good price. should be ready in the next two week to get my hands on them.

anyone have any other suggestions?

Last edited:
get megans, you can get them shipped for like 900 bucks... i have been running them for almost 4 years...

you dont need tie rods.... not yet, rock out the stock ones... get some decent sway bars, a RUCAS, TC rods and subframe spacers or solid bushings...

Last edited:
i have the streets, got them for $870 shipped, it gave me the option to use the remaining money for TC rods... lol

Back
Top Bottom