coils

megans, deff good for the price..thats what i got & prolly the best for 800-900 budget...
but if your willing to spend a bit over 1000 get stance...

if u got the money for the stance... DO IT!. i didnt so i bought d2's... and ive had em for a yr..and their good enough for me the go really low.. and really stiff!!

here's where i am as of now.

DP?! Joe suggests Tanabe. he's been rocking them for a while and they are relatively inexpensive that's in the 800 area...

then the suggestions about Powered by Max, i'm still doing hw but so far so good.

but if i'm spending 1000+ Stance seems to be unanimous.

now my question is.. would getting the less expensive coils and working the rest of the suspension components be smarter than just getting the more expensive coils and little things here and there...

i guess that's really up to me to decide but all the feedback is really helping me make a decision... thanks guys

have u done energy suspension? its night and day, also how is your subframe doing?

i suggest the stance they gangsta ass hell and offer alot of options as to wut type of set up u wanna run......

i'm going to have to see what kind of money i'm going to working with. i'd really like to do this right the first time...

i'll keep you guys posted.

keep the suggestions coming

stay away from ksports. Look at my sig. At that time they were like a year and maybe 4 months old. Blown as fuck. I'm borrowing some bc racing coilovers for a Lil while. I've heard they're alright. Spring rates are alil stiff for me. Gotta remember, you don't want as stiff as possible, you want some squat.
I'd say get megan streets. Tracks are wayyyy too agressive. Tom has em on his car on full soft and they are still retardo stiff.
Get the megans, ruca's, rear toe, rear traction and some tension rods. I don't run a front sway bar at all but I run a rear suspension technique sway bar. I really like the way it drives. My car never pushes. It's sweet.

+1

definitely a ton of great info on this thread.. thank all of you guys for all your input. been a big help... i should be making a decision in the next two weeks.. i'll keep you posted and definitely get some pics going on.

Back
Top Bottom