Club girls are wak!

rb_reds13

Dude... what clubs have the best girls. Fucking Hard Rock sucks unless I go with a group of females ;). I've had fat girlfriends cock block twice in one night. Clubs at UF are full of cock craving women unlike here... :slap:

I would say downtown Ft.lauderdale..

tonz of drunk white womenz on a good friday night...

or ladies night at Slims..i have a few sucess stories outta Slims on a Thursday

Hardrock is just not what it use to be... Jersey Shore fuck-ups that live in daddys condo for the season..are all over that place!!

No doubt man. Stuck up rich hoes is all there is in Passions. I mean it's fun but damn... It's all about getting girls in school but I start school in June and cannot wait till then for some action... I'm gonna try slims this weekend:bigthumbu

I would say downtown Ft.lauderdale..

tonz of drunk white womenz on a good friday night...

or ladies night at Slims..i have a few sucess stories outta Slims on a Thursday

Hardrock is just not what it use to be... Jersey Shore fuck-ups that live in daddys condo for the season..are all over that place!!

are some of them 18 n up for guys?

i would say find some game

lmao.

i love the hardrock hoes. i freeking work there and thats all i see and breathe and eat. lol

just get some game, get them drunk and kabam, if anything try them latin girls in the latin room at passions.

i love going there after work when they are all drunk and fuckd up.

Remember "Catch and release" and if you get a clinger _________________

"treat women like you treat fish: catch, tag and release - masterbait and tackle, no one can beat our bait!"

lol sorry i work at a baitshop, my friend had this shirt on one day.

dude just get some game.

I don't have a problem in the game department, I mean everyone could perfect it. Just two fat hoes cock blocking in one night is insane...:ugh:. Girls at the club have their guard up. I went to sign up for classes at mdc and I pulled a number in 15 minutes... wtf. It was also FREE, fuck the club lol. :laugh:

most, and I repeat.. most girls don't like getting hit on in clubs, we know that the only reason guys go there, is because they're going to pick up girls to fuck.

most, and I repeat.. most girls don't like getting hit on in clubs, we know that the only reason guys go there, is because they're going to pick up girls to fuck.

um thats the only reason any straight guy should go girls go to dance if one of my friends told me he wanted to go to the club to dance id kick his ass :bigthumbu

Maybe cause you keep doing the worm, for hours at a time. Get some new dance moves geez.

I 100% agree with you and most if not all girls in clubs want to see how to see how drunk they can get for free by suckering guys to buy them drinks(i make them buy 1st):laugh:

^^ Make em work for that alchy. All else fails, watch "The Pickup Artist" on MTV. -_O

buy a bitch a drink??? i guess i will never have this said "Game" fuck that......u never should have to spend money to get somewhere with a chick....not intially anyway.....but wut do i kno??

^^ Most pussy in America costs money. Bitches are stuck up in this country thinking they are on this high pedestal or some shit.

well i never paid.....i mean if u have a g/f then thas different but if u goin out lookin for pussy its pretty much how much u can fool a chick (i dont do this btw, i jus watch my boys lmao)

wow...

I usually only go to a club if I'm single and its ladies night. But most of the time, I just like to tease boys at clubs. I'm never seriously interested. I'm not into the whole, find a guy at a club thing. Now house parties is another story....

Back
Top Bottom