Club girls are wak!

^^just being honest. but there are some crazy bitches out there who get super drunk and dont have friends to cock block. usually they just got dumped and have issues.... so have fun with those..

i dont go to clubs. does that make me weird? :confused: or smart? bitches are crazy at clubs. and guys are weirder there.

^^ My point exactly. Bitch goes to clubs to tease guys. American girls ftw.

It's all these Women Rights Laws that America has. Man Look at Afghanistan, they're trying to pass a national law in which women have to ask a man permission to leave the house!

^Troof but j/k on the rest:bigthumbu

wow really? why not just hook up with the girl and her fat friend. if youre out just trying to score whats the big deal?? if youre going to the club to look for a gf than you get lolz

i picked up anna, koukibass, and natarix all up at the clubs and they is fat heffes

i picked up anna, koukibass, and natarix all up at the clubs and they is fat heffes

truf....lmao

but yeah def + 1 on the friend thing..... if theyre fat fuck friend is blockin.....see how good they can block ;)

All u guys are making the same mistake. Fat friends do not cockblock! They just need attention.... They r the key to a hot womans vag. Give them some attention and they always end up talking good about you to they're hot friend. Next thing you know she's coming up to you and buying you a drink:D

You must plant the seed first.
True success story......

don't fat girls give the best head because they're always hungry?

as long as they're not hairy girls, what's a little chunk lol

Haven't you guys ever heard of Ruphi's??????????

Who needs game when you got a pill jar full of those wonderful guys!!!

Giggity Giggity!

wow really? why not just hook up with the girl and her fat friend. if youre out just trying to score whats the big deal?? if youre going to the club to look for a gf than you get lolz

:laugh: because of dan i was able to lose alot of weight. thanks dan! :bigthumbu

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom