Civic FOUND - Pembroke Pines

MajorMods

Last night between 4am - 9am my sisters car was stolen from Pembroke Pines. It is a 2000 Civic, white, w/ type-r lip kit, SI grill, spoiler and foglights. Black rims, dropped. It is also turbo'd.

If you see/hear anything about it, please contact me asap.

THANK YOU!!!

this car was her pride and joy over the last 5 yrs of owning it and was recently turbo'd not even 2 months ago.

her bf is offering a $5k reward for info leading to finding the thieves themselves

l_1a8e24ad170d1292a25775c06e39a8a6.jpg

1490558651_l.jpg

1490563920_l.jpg

Sad to say it, but say good-bye to it. When nice Hondas like that get stolen, usually nothing is left....:(

o shes single cam boost. .i remember her. well sorry to tell u but u wont find it the same way it looks in that pic. its stripped right now. 4 of my friends got there honda's stolen 2 weeks ago. thats y i got rid of mine last week. good luck though

^^ dats rite on a sireous note .. right now that thing is without rims.. on steelies..no motor. no boost..no bumpers.. no interior...nothing! NADA!

they should bring in dismemberment for people who steal cars. stealing from corporations is acceptable but from people that spend all their work saving thats f-uped

man, i'm so making my own alarm system even with tilt and vibration sensors. i'll keep my eyes open, but i doubt that thing will be on the streets.

saw one like it on US1 going north (mc nab) but you know, there are a shitload of hondas that look like that.. good luck on retrieving it bro

i just thought everybody should know this is my wifeys civic.im offering a $5000.00 reward for info leading to the wareabouts of the car .preferably the people who stole it.there will be no cops involved i just want my daughters stuff thats right they stole our daughters car seat,stroller some clothing and a few toys not to mention the dvd player and tvs i just put in for her for xmas. my z was right next to it and it didnt get touched.they wanted the civic.

$5000.00 cold hard cash or a custom paint job or parts worth that much for info to the low life piece of shit that stole from my 2 year old daughter.............i promise no cops just me the houdlum and my plasma cutter and frame machine...

update for my sister:

car was found in miramar area off pembroke rd. and 441. The interior was missing the audio/video and the gauges were taken but the rest of the car is in good condition. Wheels, suspension and performance stuff are ok but their is damage to the exterior liek scratches and what not. Cops are on their way to inspect the car and do what they gotta do.

Back
Top Bottom