Civic FOUND - Pembroke Pines

yea the wifey and i decided to go drive around all the warehouse districts we started at were my shop is (alot of stolen cars get dumped on 56th ave north of pembroke) we then drove down 441 it was right behind chassis master windows down in the ghettoall the electronics were gone but they lefet all the suspension and engine .car needs a full repaint .we actually called the cops and recovered the car ourselves our cop was definetly a hot chick i thought she was going to throw me on the stolen civic and strip ..

she seemed very suspicios of us she said the ods of finding our own car were .00001
how many people actually go out to find there car cops dont.they just report it they dont actually look for cars they wait till they pop up .anyway we had like thirty people on the prowl .i was hoping to catchthem in the act (target practice).anyway we got it back thats all thaT matters all the babys stuff was still inside

i dont have pics of the hot cop......she was a bitch anyway yea we found the car ourselves.cops only find stolen cars if they get parked at a dunkin donuts(so dont bring any stolen 240s to wed nights

looks like the car is a total loss i huess rachel will have to get a g35 sedan and we can bolt on a bunch of z goodies and make it a baby on board drift car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or or we can drift it and have 4 people in 1 drift car 5 bucks a head turn it into a drift ride along !!!!hell yea if that works ill get a few more g35 sedans and take em to carnivals and have a real amusement ride

^^^^ how is it a total loss>? i thought u said they only took like sound system.. scratches on paint and a few other stuff.. but honda to nissan FTW~~

all the parts and a complete paint job came to 70% of the total value of the car its a 2000 civic paint job and body parts came to 5500.00 alone:mad:

Buy a car that won't get stolen as easy, so check civic and 240sx off the list. I saw your thread on FHC. I can't believe there this many civics and 240's getting stolen. Like my motto goes, if it ain't in your garage, it ain't yours at all! Meaning there gonna take your stuff if it isn't inside a garage, unfortunately. F*** Thieves and every thing there about!

damn sorry to hear that but w.e guy good luck on finding a new car and yea ^^^ he's right my car doesn't see daylight lol

Back
Top Bottom