Change of plans... 13b in s13!

So then retarded.

Jeremy made a blanket statement about two cars that had multiple models in multiple years with multiple curb weights. US to US, FC's started in 1986 and w/ a manual had a curb weight of 2625lbs. 1989 240's in base model were 2699lbs. There were heavier variations of both models but base to base, those are the weights. Essentially they're about the same and there really was no point in even mentioning weights at all - idk where it started, dont care.

And even if I was 100% wrong, Jeremy couldn't make me feel like anything b/c this is a forum, and I'm not an insecure faggot in desperate need of approval or attention. Remember that next time you quote me or TRY to make me feel like anything.

well, I obviously made you feel somethin for you to write this long post back to me....again....

czech_yourself_before_you_wreck_yourself_tshirt-p2359670208276260453315_400.jpg

well, I obviously made you feel somethin for you to write this long post back to me....again....

www.hop.com

The point was, I don't give a fuck if anyone schools me on anything. If someone does and they want to be a dick about it, then they're the dick. Its like going out to get ass. Sure I'll try my best but if I don't get it and the girls want to be bitches; oh well, my life aint gonna change. Simple stuff here.

Don't do it for anyone else do it for yourself. If you have knowledge on rotaries then go ahead and do it. There is a reason why people put 2jz in skylines, 240's, and other cars because they know the 2jz better than the RB's and vise versa.

truff

See, i swapped in an sr in my 240 because im a fanboy and most fanboys can get around them easily.

truff

See, i swapped in an sr in my 240 because im a fanboy and most fanboys can get around them easily.

Well atleast you admit it and weren't "into 240s 100 years before they became popular" like some fanboys have claimed. But back to topic. A 13b s13 would be cool and like bryant said if you wanna do it, do it, no need to build a car around some other peoples preference because people are always gonna hate. (Not callin anyone a hater just sayin)

Well atleast you admit it and weren't "into 240s 100 years before they became popular" like some fanboys have claimed. But back to topic. A 13b s13 would be cool and like bryant said if you wanna do it, do it, no need to build a car around some other peoples preference because people are always gonna hate. (Not callin anyone a hater just sayin)

hey i pride myself on being a hater....... the only thing about that is most ppl on this site have nothing worth hating on :bigthumbu

hey i pride myself on being a hater....... the only thing about that is most ppl on this site have nothing worth hating on :bigthumbu

Well 13b's are only rear sump which will make the swap a pain in the ass (or worse) and the eccentric will probably sit higher than a crank meaning the transmission tunnel may also need massaging and or cutting further complicating the swap and potentially throwing off the balance of the car. Not hating but things to consider.

I know its been done, but is there any of them on SFL? Is there any of them running in Florida? I just want to have something that WE can go to the track and see driving. It would be something new for us people down here. Thats all.

i really dont care what anybody else think any more because by the end of the day its gonna be 13b or what ever rotary motor. 2 rotor 3 rotor 4 rotor in the 240.. so kid i say go for it.......:bigthumbu
i know you wanna be different just borrow all the parts from this car lol

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._1045811885953_1845335578_91066_2483424_n.jpg

and doug is a man who i once member saying that "im gonna put an rb26 single BIG turbo in a geometro and make it awd. It's gonna be the ultimate sleeper d00d". siighh 9th grade.

you told Jeremy lowe he was wrong about rx7's.
I dont care if Jeremy was 100% wrong, and you were right. I would still believe jeremy.....and if you were wrong, he would just make you feel like the most worthless shitbag in the world....so either way, he's right.

And sack rider of the year goes to.....

^lol so true
"i dont care if he's wrong i still ride his sack any day!!" *runs away and cries*:laugh::p

I dont care if Jeremy was 100% wrong, and you were right. I would still believe jeremy.....and if you were wrong, he would just make you feel like the most worthless shitbag in the world....so either way, he's right.

o this is great....

jackass

i say go for it! a 13b in an s13 will definitely be different and an eye catcher, given that people know the sound of a rotary lol

where you guys located? im planning on getting my first rx7 soon, and it'd be nice to meet people with experience with rotaries

lol i love how people are acting like they have weight to throw around in here let them do what they want how will it affect any of us?

Back
Top Bottom