Change of plans... 13b in s13!

hahaha wild----------

why not just build an FC?

quit being a baby.

make it happen.

actually who cares about any of this, focus on good wheel fitment, thats what drifting is about.

Last edited:
Are you fucking retarded or on some serious meds? I can't figure it out.

you told Jeremy lowe he was wrong about rx7's.

seriously?

evaluate what you said, then maybe ask yourself that question.

and to further elaborate, I dont care if Jeremy was 100% wrong, and you were right. I would still believe jeremy.....and if you were wrong, he would just make you feel like the most worthless shitbag in the world....so either way, he's right.

Last edited:
I dont understand what's so wrong with being different? Everyone has 240's that have KA's and SR's and RB's. Why cant someone do something unique? Chris put a 2j in his 240, so that idea is taken. Im an import guy so why would i put a v8 in the 240? Go drift a mustang if you like the way it sounds. I love rotarys and No one has a one in a 240, that i know of...

Thank you guys who supported our idea!

Why cant someone do something unique? Chris put a 2j in his 240, so that idea is taken.

A rotary has been done.

12a, 13b and 13bre have all been put in s13s. You own the MOST POPULAR car in this sport, there is no new swap, new kit, unique swap, unique wheels. Its all been done before.

I know its been done, but is there any of them on SFL? Is there any of them running in Florida? I just want to have something that WE can go to the track and see driving. It would be something new for us people down here. Thats all.

I know its been done, but is there any of them on SFL? Is there any of them running in Florida? I just want to have something that WE can go to the track and see driving. It would be something new for us people down here. Thats all.

yeah I know what your saying man, if you know rotarys.. stick to them.. There is a KA24de FB, and his brother has a 12a-t out of the FB.. They live in tampa.

you told Jeremy lowe he was wrong about rx7's.

seriously?

evaluate what you said, then maybe ask yourself that question.

and to further elaborate, I dont care if Jeremy was 100% wrong, and you were right. I would still believe jeremy.....and if you were wrong, he would just make you feel like the most worthless shitbag in the world....so either way, he's right.

So then retarded.

Jeremy made a blanket statement about two cars that had multiple models in multiple years with multiple curb weights. US to US, FC's started in 1986 and w/ a manual had a curb weight of 2625lbs. 1989 240's in base model were 2699lbs. There were heavier variations of both models but base to base, those are the weights. Essentially they're about the same and there really was no point in even mentioning weights at all - idk where it started, dont care.

And even if I was 100% wrong, Jeremy couldn't make me feel like anything b/c this is a forum, and I'm not an insecure faggot in desperate need of approval or attention. Remember that next time you quote me or TRY to make me feel like anything.

Don't do it for anyone else do it for yourself. If you have knowledge on rotaries then go ahead and do it. There is a reason why people put 2jz in skylines, 240's, and other cars because they know the 2jz better than the RB's and vise versa.

Back
Top Bottom