Change of plans... 13b in s13!

imo the only rotary that would even be a remotely good idea to swap into anything else besides the rx's should be the 20b or a 26b. there is NO benefit for a 13b swap unless the car is exceptionally light where the weight savings will have a positive impact or you need to rev to eternity... or your into light experimental aircrafts.

:laugh::D

imo the only rotary that would even be a remotely good idea to swap into anything else besides the rx's should be the 20b or a 26b. there is NO benefit for a 13b swap unless the car is exceptionally light where the weight savings will have a positive impact or you need to rev to eternity... or your into light experimental aircrafts.

i really wish people would stop saying " go 26b " or " 4 rotor ". unless you have a HUGH freaking budget it will not happen. have you ever driven a single turbo rx7, or owned one? if not then your opinion really isnt needed.

dude i wasnt really serious about the 26b, i kno its not reasonable unless you get a custom eccentric shaft made, longer tension bolts, intermediate plate etc. or pay 5k+ for a kit. i've poured alot of time into the researching the wankel rotary and working on one. dont worry my opinion is not based off of someone who has no idea what he is talking about.

Last edited:
i really wish people would stop saying " go 26b " or " 4 rotor ". unless you have a HUGH freaking budget it will not happen. have you ever driven a single turbo rx7, or owned one? if not then your opinion really isnt needed.

Single turbo 13b's are awesome. I drove garys lag machine and it was awesome.

Hey guys. my dad and I are planning on doing this swap. And yes, he does own Ruff Racing. he has been building rotarys for the past 22 years now so he knows what he's doing. He has wanted to do this before Chris put the 2j in his 240 and since i need a car now he figured why not. We looked at that shell that i posted pics of and we decided that we need one thats in better condition. So if you guys have any shells that are in good condition let me know. One without a motor and trany and that has an interior thats together. Thanks guys!:)

alot of ppl talking alot of shit they knw nothing about lol idk how a 13b built by a 22yr rotary vet would be a bad idea i wanna see what it does to half the sr's on here lol

alot of ppl talking alot of shit they knw nothing about lol idk how a 13b built by a 22yr rotary vet would be a bad idea i wanna see what it does to half the sr's on here lol

ppl are talking crap because there is very little advantage to swapping a 13b for the amount of custom work required.

Back
Top Bottom