CFRC Summer Slide Fest 2010 - August 21st

so...is there going to be any tandem at all for those of us who are set up????

I was talking to Steve, and he said caged doods can do tandem stuff.
Also, if it comes down to the top 4 being all caged drivers, then it will be a tandem top 4

Also, if it comes down to the top 4 being all caged drivers, then it will be a tandem top 4

good stuff!!

Top 5, but yep, I don't mind doing something crazy like that for you guys!

And also, the track will be open for tandem runs after the competition, and other drifting exhibition.

There were a few copies, so now the official number is that:

14 have paid
26 have registered

So there are 4 open registered spots. I am unsure of whether the online registration will open back up to populate the open positions, but I'll let you guys know if it does.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions about the event!

IMPORTANT:

I have three spots open, if you have not registered through the CFRC website and want to reserve your spot for Saturday, email me at CFRC_Drifting@yahoo.com.

First come, first served.

EDIT:

Driver registration is filled for this Saturday! If you haven't paid, we accept payment through PayPal, or cash at the office, or you need to show up right at 8am to pay at the gate.

Last edited:
Being that only half the people have paid, should I plan on just showing up at 8 even though I didn't register? I wasn't aware that I could register without paying.

edit: Why would you let people register without paying?

I just emailed CFRC_Drifting@yahoo.com I was planning on going to vegas but decided not to so I could drive this weekend. I really really hope that I can drive or else I'll probably just stay in Ocala and do some illegal drifting. *fingers are crossed.

Being that only half the people have paid, should I plan on just showing up at 8 even though I didn't register? I wasn't aware that I could register without paying.

edit: Why would you let people register without paying?

Thats what I was saying on another forum. It really wasn't fair because as soon as they put their name in it closed the spots for someone who wouldve paid.

They said it was a glitch in the system. The people would put their name and info in, and then when they were sent to the pay section, they excited out leaving their info there, but no money. Apparently he called all those people and made them pay or he was going to give their spots away.

I believe the event is full now. So showing up at the door wouldn't do any good unless someone decides to not show up... which they wouldnt know until they try to start the event.

Back
Top Bottom