CFRC Summer Slide Fest 2010 - August 21st

I have a spot! Pumped. I think Dan does too. Is there a list of driver's names on any of the forums?

^yea, thats super retarded.. although there probly should be two classes, but whateves.. there needs to be a list so that we can actually see the amount of people driving.. and yea, i agree, this reg, but no pay is bullshit for those who want to reg AND pay.. luckily i got registered from a friend, and still havent heard anything back from steve about paying what i had in paypal up front, and the rest in cash at the gate.. which really does irritate me......

^yea, thats super retarded.. although there probly should be two classes, but whateves.. there needs to be a list so that we can actually see the amount of people driving.. and yea, i agree, this reg, but no pay is bullshit for those who want to reg AND pay.. luckily i got registered from a friend, and still havent heard anything back from steve about paying what i had in paypal up front, and the rest in cash at the gate.. which really does irritate me......

I have your payment for this Saturday.

There are two running groups, A and B.

Like I said, the pre-registration system had a bug, we are making due of what we have for this event, we have fixed the problem so there will be no more issues for future events.

Registration is full of 30 drivers, what happens between those on the stand-by list, are between me and those individuals.

We apologize again for the troubles with registration, but that is behind us now so let's have a good time tomorrow!

UPDATES? Wh did what when and where?

u missed out on some rain driving wet/dry driving 4 car tandems

j lowe
zoltan
pat
willy nelson
was top 4 cant remember the final order

really good time next time i will have my car done

im about 2 hours from start up now

I wish dude blew the headgasket aT Miami gp and havent touched the car since, its been on the lift for like 3 weeks. Gotta do that soon lol

yea the event was fun the drifting was cool the carshow kinda ricy but bikini contest str8 fail and a half never botherd to watch 1 and after that i never will again

u missed out on some rain driving wet/dry driving 4 car tandems

j lowe
zoltan
pat
willy nelson
was top 4 cant remember the final order

really good time next time i will have my car done

im about 2 hours from start up now

just sayin, final standings were

lowe
pat
billy
zoltan

i def had fun, and mother nature was being an asshole.

I agree, mother nature was being an asshole, but we worked with what we were given, and I had fun. There were definitely some issues that we will fix, if you have any other feedback, let's hear it.

Back
Top Bottom