Canadialand.

And where is the canadian cuisine please??

Its a secret! Just kidding, Dairy Belle Its an outdoor place by Dania beach, I dare say probably a great place to have a meet! They also have tons of Ice Cream for people who dont like their heaven deep fried. You might also want to try Jacksons down the street or take a date to Anthony's runway 84. I work within walking distance to Dairy Belle, I probably put on 15 pounds since I found out about that place :mad:

I just ordered me a custom made lunch by Toojay's....French fries, American white cheese smeared with brown gravy...my own personal FL made poutine..haha hope its good! Im starving!

Its a secret! Just kidding, Dairy Belle Its an outdoor place by Dania beach, I dare say probably a great place to have a meet! They also have tons of Ice Cream for people who dont like their heaven deep fried. You might also want to try Jacksons down the street or take a date to Anthony's runway 84. I work within walking distance to Dairy Belle, I probably put on 15 pounds since I found out about that place :mad:

ive been there the poutine is amazing there my bros ex is canadian and she says its awesome..

Back
Top Bottom