Canadialand.

nathalie

Spectator
I'll be going to Montreal, Canada for my birthday this year.
Not 100% sure yet on the dates, but pretty much from Friday the 11th to maybe Monday the 14th or Tuesday the 15th.

Any suggestions on where to go/what to do?
And uh... who wants to join me? :D

Montreal For The Win!!!!
Nat, I Use To Reside There.... Just Go Downtown, You'll Have All The Fun U Can Have. Incredible Clubs, And 6 Stories Of Underground Malls All Under Downtown. Go See Mount Royal. Go To Old Montreal And See All The Cathedrals. Uhmm I Cant Think Of Anything Else Right Now, U Can Visit My Aunts??? Hahahaha J/p Ill Get Back To U

Oh yah.... pots legal, with the best herb in the country

Montreal For The Win!!!!
Nat, I Use To Reside There.... Just Go Downtown, You'll Have All The Fun U Can Have. Incredible Clubs, And 6 Stories Of Underground Malls All Under Downtown. Go See Mount Royal. Go To Old Montreal And See All The Cathedrals. Uhmm I Cant Think Of Anything Else Right Now, U Can Visit My Aunts??? Hahahaha J/p Ill Get Back To U

Oh yah.... pots legal, with the best herb in the country

Sounds good. I figured night life would be easy, I'd just go to different clubs, but it's the daytime I wanted suggestions on. Malls/Museums and Mount Royal sounds good. If you think of more things post 'em here.

I'll be staying with my fathers friend up there, so I don't have to waste money on a hotel ^_^

go skiing!

I was told by some of my coworkers who are native Canadians, that it won't really be snowing too much in April, it'll just be kinda cool but not snow weather.
Thanks though.

Last edited:
^^^yessssss
Get Poutine........poutine Is The Shitttttttt

Omg I Miss It, I Want Some Right Now!!!! I Hate You

Nat, Please, Promise Me U Will Bring Back Poutine Gravy For Me

200px-Poutine123.jpg

Poutine is a dish consisting of French fries topped with fresh cheese curds and covered with gravy and sometimes other additional ingredients. The freshness of the curds is important as it makes them soft in the warm fries, without completely melting. It is a quintessential Canadian comfort food, especially but not exclusively among Québécois.

WHAT?!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo down for that.

canada has great ganja my boy gabe lives in montreal he gets amazing shit. lol I passed out after three hits lol

They have amazing mushrooms, and make sure to go to Harvey's for lunch...amazing hamburgers and other good stuff. As far as day time visits, Old Montreal is the place to be, and you can walk the Montreal Downtown streets for hours and see so much.

^^^yessssss
Get Poutine........poutine Is The Shitttttttt

Omg I Miss It, I Want Some Right Now!!!! I Hate You

Nat, Please, Promise Me U Will Bring Back Poutine Gravy For Me

Well I happen to know a place right here in South Florida that serves authentic Canadian cuisine as a matter of fact the parking lot is filled with Quebec plates everyday...I might have a poutine for lunch...or maybe a galvaude, those crazy Canadians put gravy on everything. Tonight I am going to the Panthers game so it will be a Canadian themed day for me.

Well I happen to know a place right here in South Florida that serves authentic Canadian cuisine as a matter of fact the parking lot is filled with Quebec plates everyday...I might have a poutine for lunch...or maybe a galvaude, those crazy Canadians put gravy on everything. Tonight I am going to the Panthers game so it will be a Canadian themed day for me.

And where is the canadian cuisine please??

Back
Top Bottom