Burntdrifter!

Guy

You Ain't Shit
Media
today i went to gregs house in the boon docks of davie lmao and picked up the se stocks for 50 bucks, his description of the rims was perfect and the rims are in good condition thanks alot man and i hope to do buisness with you again bro GREG A++++++!!!!

LOL i saw tha huge *** rott when i picked up the ca and he explained everything about it perfectle A+ seller runs amazing too :bigthumbu

dominicans14240sx said:
LOL i saw tha huge *** rott when i picked up the ca and he explained everything about it perfectle A+ seller runs amazing too :bigthumbu
i knew it was good....it was ment for a truck i nevr built :chair: if i only had the funds :mad:

TheBurntDrifter said:
hes my 130lb rott :laugh: thanks though man.Ill let u kno wassup when i seel my other set

Dogs are good... German Shepards rock! they keep my car safe at night :D

yea but this dog is ****ing HUGEEEEEEE,he feeds em live sheep like in jurassic park i was scared of getting swallowed alive

greg is a nice guy, but his dog cant beat my 35 lbs chihuahua, rat terrier, doberman pincher, weird azz dog mix. Ask Dan, he is kept on a cage beacuse of its killer instincts, he has jumped over fences to attack helpless people on the other side of the fence, he doesnt chew he just swallows. the dog is a nightmare. and i cant take him back to the Humane Society, because even them are affraid of it.

TheBurntDrifter said:
i knew it was good....it was ment for a truck i nevr built :chair: if i only had the funds :mad:

were yo planning on putting a ca in a hardbody pickup???LOL im tryin to get a hardbody pickup but i want to try the ka-s thats right a supercharged nissan pickup :bigthumbu if you know someone with a hard body im willing to trade for it if its single cab i need $$ on top if its in good condition and is ext cab i'll do a straight trade lmk i need to get rid of my 240 b 4 the 31st

LOL i know about the frontier too much money for me i still wanna see one in person how are they???
mY PLANS ARE TO GET A HAEDBODY DO A FONTIER FRONT END CONVERSION AND SUPERCHARGE A KA24DE WILE STILL RETAINING ALL ACCESORIES LIKE P/S AND A/C if im gonna have a pimp truck i still wanna ride comfortably LOL

that dog is freakin huge!!!!!!!

but yeah burntdrifter is cool ppl. went to get some seats from him, ended up gettin a power mirror + set of steelies PLUS the seats. can't beat that. definitely would do business again. just keep that dog in a cage.or tranquilized.or preferably both.:runaway: = me when i saw that thing.

LOL you got a huge rott and i got an undersized one i wen to my ve and they said my dog has some kind of birth defect and wont grow any bigger than 35-40lb i never heard of a rott that small but it paractically has full grown feet LOL but the dog is cool i'll take pics:D

he smells and is slow..ut oh watch out
Picture009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom