Burntdrifter!

I secong that. if i get the chance tomarow when im at the shop i"ll get some full pics of my rott so you can see how small she is :laugh:

The Rot looks huge, but friendly, you are all pussies if you fear a friendly dog.

HE'll probably eat you because you called him friendly LOL Dogs like to act tuff till they knock you down and commense the Licking session

how am i supposed to know the dog's friendly when its my 1st time there? All i saw was this huge black mass coming around the corner.Considering im thinkin in the back of my head " am i the only black person within 10 miles of this place? " a big dog running towards me is NOT a good thing.

Joekuh said:
how am i supposed to know the dog's friendly when its my 1st time there? All i saw was this huge black mass coming around the corner.Considering im thinkin in the back of my head " am i the only black person within 10 miles of this place? " a big dog running towards me is NOT a good thing.

LMAO oh man that goood

Picture159.jpg

MY new whipe and my 7 month old miniature ROTT LOL i was very late in posting but i finally posted non the less

LOL i hope so the vet told me she probably wont grow bigger than 35lb but never gave a reason why i hope he's wrong....i never seen a miniature rott b 4??

Back
Top Bottom