Breast Cancer Photo shoot

damn wtf lol...shes fine as hell just like that but bigger tits would be a bonus...
I dont think there is a more beautiful face than an asian chicks....wow

what about an asian guy? would that work? i like long walks on the beach, fisting & fishing.its important that the last two go hand in hand;)

great idea meghz. sorry that i had to beat you to the ribbon first. :/ but i like this. thuy is always beautiful.

have you tried throwing it in b&w? ( i meant for the last one)

and what were you shooting with? what happened to your camera?

she made the right move to Nikon =]

I wish Thuy would pose for me, but I don't think she was great for this shoot. And I can tell you are getting use to the camera, its very different from Canon

I wish Thuy would pose for me, but I don't think she was great for this shoot. And I can tell you are getting use to the camera, its very different from Canon

lol which nikon?

I used her cause she was available and willing to make a point with the shoot, it was just for fun nothing serious.. and yeah I was using sleepys camera.. d40 it was nice.. just gotta get use to it and Thuy will pose for you just have to ask.

Back
Top Bottom