black civic hatch (ek) stolen

there is no sure fire way to stop a theif. i didnt know that it was easy to steal evo's and s2000's if they want it bad enough it will be gone. luck is on my side because almost every attempt that has been made on my car im either pulling up or looking out the window at that moment.

there is no sure fire way to stop a theif. i didnt know that it was easy to steal evo's and s2000's if they want it bad enough it will be gone. luck is on my side because almost every attempt that has been made on my car im either pulling up or looking out the window at that moment.

what this guy said.. if they want it bad enough they will find a way to get it.. They flat bedded my M5 about a year ago..

Last edited:
Just keep a hungry dog in your front seat with tranhorns attached to your alarm and a pro UFC fighter in the trunk... problem solved

alarms dont do shit i can by pass it like nothing. best thing you can do is get a quick release take off steering wheel everywhere u go. unlesss they have another wheel or a flatbed they cant take the car

Back
Top Bottom