black civic hatch (ek) stolen

my buddys black ek hatch was stolen in hialeah 6/28 at 1:00am. (possible tow truck)

car has following parts
-ksport coils
-si wheels
-sir headlights
-ctr lip
-fogs

photo3f.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg

if you see anything for sale please p.m. thanks

Civic? Stolen? Never heard of that before...

Anyways sorry that happened hope he gets it back.

Start looking for other it on other forums, craiglist etc. But I'm sure you already know that GL.

yea those things get stolen to much, but i guess it makes sence since the parts sell so fast

but sorry to hear good luck ill keep an eye out

this is why people have to purchase GPS for ur car. some gps even text ur phone leting you know that your car is moving from the place u left it.

lol thats true

i have a master plan one day of acting like a super noob and taking a 240, puting all honda tags on it, taking it to a honda meet and acting as if i thought it was a civic..... who wants to help me pull it off? lol

sweet not realy tryin to be funny i just wana confuse the fuck out of the honda kids "dude i sware the guy who sold this to me told me it was a civic....... i thought i was poping v-tec just like you guys:("

sweet not realy tryin to be funny i just wana confuse the fuck out of the honda kids "dude i sware the guy who sold this to me told me it was a civic....... i thought i was poping v-tec just like you guys:("

Welp think of it like this... You already fucked up the Nismo 370z lol, so you might as well step down a few levels and fuck with a 240. I have a shell Ill donate to it haha

Lol at people saying to put an alarm, you guys have no idea how easy it is to deactivate the alarms.

Car was found by police all they took was his gps, his broadway rear view mirror and a busted ignition. Thanks for looking and remember to be careful with your cars.

My cousin got his civic stolen in plantation. And the cops found a day later on bricks with pretty much everything gone and rocks and dirt throughout the motor. But yeh def be careful now a days.

ITS A HONDA lol when you buy one your waiting for it to get stolen.
honda theifs are all the same, if they want your shit theyll take it.
if you got an alarm they will leave that shit in your front yard lol

Back
Top Bottom