Billy Mays found dead

Damn, "pitchmen" was one of my favorite shows, tivo every one. Wonder whats gonna happen.

Google child killed and click news. In the past 12hrs there are more murdered children than dead celebrities in the past week. Then try rape. Then try kidnapped. Then move to other countries. I think murdered children deserve more attention than this celebrity bullshit. And I'm glad to be an asshole to anyone who recognizes random celebrity deaths over the countless righteous deaths occurring day in and day out.

MOTHER FUCKING QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH

thanks god i am not the only one that gives a flying fuck about billy mays dieing. there are so many more important things going on in life then fucking billy mays MJ and farrh all combined. did any of you guys watch 60 minutes tonight they were in africa covering stories about all the poverty and how those poor people are dieing because of fucking hunger and complete lack of health care.. fuck man this guy has lived his life well. there are whole countries out there that are far more important then this bullshit.... / end fucking rant and happy to be a fucking dick with tmack on this subject

here i even went as far to find you guys a link to see something worth metioning

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5119851n&tag=contentMain;cbsCarousel

Last edited:
Google child killed and click news. In the past 12hrs there are more murdered children than dead celebrities in the past week. Then try rape. Then try kidnapped. Then move to other countries. I think murdered children deserve more attention than this celebrity bullshit. And I'm glad to be an asshole to anyone who recognizes random celebrity deaths over the countless righteous deaths occurring day in and day out.

AMEN

Personally I find it incredibly sad that I knew via text message within 2 hours that Michael Jackson had died, yet the people of Iran are desperately fighting for democratic rule of their country and hardly anyone talks about it.

Hell, I just searched 'Iran' on google news, and look what I come up with:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31571885/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

People should wake up and concern themselves with real human causes, not individual humans.

AMEN

Personally I find it incredibly sad that I knew via text message within 2 hours that Michael Jackson had died, yet the people of Iran are desperately fighting for democratic rule of their country and hardly anyone talks about it.

Hell, I just searched 'Iran' on google news, and look what I come up with:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31571885/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

People should wake up and concern themselves with real human causes, not individual humans.

i dont know about anyone else in this forum but who cares about iran, there own government is doind all this shit, so there killing themselves.

2012 guys

hey Zack, every 27,000 years the earth replenishes itself. Why are we digging up cities that are underground??...can anybody explain that to me?

2012 is seriously close and people need to read about the past cause as far as i know you can date back all the way till early egypt days that was around 5,000BC...that is still less than 15,000yrs ago. 27,000 yrs is creeping around the corner and who knows, maybe life as we know it might restart...just maybe

so when the time is here i will be waiting patiently to see how the survival of human kind will take place. I wonder why alot of Ammo is being purchased and governments building safe locations under ground! they gotta know something!

hey Zack, every 27,000 years the earth replenishes itself. Why are we digging up cities that are underground??...can anybody explain that to me?

2012 is seriously close and people need to read about the past cause as far as i know you can date back all the way till early egypt days that was around 5,000BC...that is still less than 15,000yrs ago. 27,000 yrs is creeping around the corner and who knows, maybe life as we know it might restart...just maybe

so when the time is here i will be waiting patiently to see how the survival of human kind will take place. I wonder why alot of Ammo is being purchased and governments building safe locations under ground! they gotta know something!

ur a fukin idiot!

Girl_crying.gif

Back
Top Bottom