Billy Mays found dead

Technically Ed Mcmahon died last week and Farrah, Jacko, Mays are all this week. This would mean that this is 3 for the week.

Shamwow guy took him out.

NUH UH!!! WTF!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090628/ap_on_en_tv/us_obit_billy_mays_2

TAMPA, Fla. – Tampa police say Billy Mays, the television pitchman known for his boisterous hawking of products such as Orange Glo and OxiClean, has died. He was 50.
Authorities say Mays was pronounced dead Sunday morning after being found by his wife at home. There were no signs of a break-in, and investigators do not suspect foul play, However sources say that Lance "The Shamow Guy" had been making threats to take out Billy Mays over Mays landing a spot on Pitchmen. The coroner's office expects to have an autopsy done by Monday afternoon.
Mays' wife, Deborah Mays, says the family doesn't expect to make any public statements and asked for privacy.
Mays was also featured on the reality TV show "Pitchmen" on the Discovery Channel, which followed Mays and Anthony Sullivan in their marketing jobs.

This is why they found no evidence.....This guy is a fucking genious.

Google child killed and click news. In the past 12hrs there are more murdered children than dead celebrities in the past week. Then try rape. Then try kidnapped. Then move to other countries. I think murdered children deserve more attention than this celebrity bullshit. And I'm glad to be an asshole to anyone who recognizes random celebrity deaths over the countless righteous deaths occurring day in and day out.

Google child killed and click news. In the past 12hrs there are more murdered children than dead celebrities in the past week. Then try rape. Then try kidnapped. Then move to other countries. I think murdered children deserve more attention than this celebrity bullshit. And I'm glad to be an asshole to anyone who recognizes random celebrity deaths over the countless righteous deaths occurring day in and day out.
Why are you googling Child rapes and killings? Who does that? Your morbid man.

lawlz. I didn't need to google anything to know b/c im aware of the statistics. Its not even a gamble for me to guess at it - that shit happens every day. My point is, if we're getting into the habit of recognizing deaths, how about recognizing children who missed out on life rather than celebrities who have lived long, fruitful lives?

lawlz. I didn't need to google anything to know b/c im aware of the statistics. Its not even a gamble for me to guess at it - that shit happens every day. My point is, if we're getting into the habit of recognizing deaths, how about recognizing children who missed out on life rather than celebrities who have lived long, fruitful lives?

Because when someone you know dies, you recognize it. Celeberties do touch peoples lives...Some in a good way, some in a bad touch way, some down the front of a pair of moist huggies..

We don't give a shit about little Johnny that fell for that candy in the trunk gag. His dumbass fault.

+ everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon and seem like they were close, or they actually give a fuck....Example.
Before Michael Jackson died-One fucked up cookie, pedofile, good for a laugh.
After Michael Jackson died- An inspiration to all, such a nice guy, he shit roses and candy canes.

wow...way off topic here.

his products are gonna sell out quick now. just like what happened with MJ a few days ago

Back
Top Bottom