Bill Sherman.

You can come into FD relatively unknown, with no major sponsors, kill it, and get good finishes. Aasbo proves it. Ain't no politics about that.

Keywords about all that is "Kill it". Aasbo consistently gave it his all. EVERY SINGLE RUN that guy put it all out there. Its mind blowing. He's fast enough to keep up with the big boys and drives well enough to take them out. I think he shouldv'e got a OMT against Vaughn at irwindale. But that I was all kinds of pumped up.

Here you guys go:

The damping in those coilovers is straight diarrhea.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOAHHHHH
HOLY SHIT!!!!
I did not see how far "off course" forseberg went in the first set of runs.
wow.

ok, mind has now been changed.
So from what I can gather now. Bill Obvious advantage in first lead run. Follow run bill straight smashes clip(zero I assume,) Then Chris goes like 3 wheels off course(zero as well.) So at that Point, bill would win, right? IDK, im bad at judging.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

and trust me I know a lot more than u think about FD, its drivers (even on a personal level)
If you dont mind me asking, who do you personally know?

That's what I'm sayin.
Irwindale was INSANE!!!! Like mind blowing how fast those guys are and how much angle they carry.

Just like Pat said it was unbelievable how fast the top 8 was going in person it was nothing like in atlanta DMac ,Tanner and Jr this three dudes was incredible at this event fd earned all my respect.
I watched the top16 with Bill and the enjuku guys and he told me basically everything that worked on the s13 doesn't work on the s14. And you can see this on the videos he constantly fights with the car. I've spent this season to setup my suspension every event we went with different setups and it just came fairly together decent for irvindale. I'm pretty sure they will improve a lot next year.

Hey, it's not like Sherman never podiumed in FD before. He placed 3rd at Infineon in 2008. So just remember, Florida drivers can make it in FD.

Yea Bill definitely got the shit end of that stick now that I see that angle of the video. I was sitting directly under the judges stands and I didn't notice that. That sucks.

someone in drivers meeting next WALL needs to ask "If a driver goes on out on bank on 2nd sweep... is it a offcourse 0?"

but lately, off course has only meant large deduction, not 0s. I remember wondering when did FD lowered the standard?

someone in drivers meeting next WALL needs to ask "If a driver goes on out on bank on 2nd sweep... is it a offcourse 0?"

but lately, off course has only meant large deduction, not 0s. I remember wondering when did FD lowered the standard?

that'd be awesome, but wall closed again.
it'll probably be at englishtown next year.

Back
Top Bottom