Bill Sherman

That's why I run a da sticker on my car. Hahahah

but in all seriousness, bill fucking ruined chris on that run. Don't know about the other run, but unless bill spun, straightened or hit
chris, bill should have deffffinatley won. On the rear clip, on every other clip, and had a solid gap on chris the hole run. Decently lame.

the power went out or something at the track so my driftstream went out. in the middle of that run!!!! i was so mad cause he was destroying forsberg

I might be a bit biased but Bill beat Forsbergt 3 times yesterday and I was not the only one on the live feed that felt that way

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is why drifting in the states has become gay and not really worth pursuing as any kind of career.

top 32 is there to let the little guys get a chance to drive in the competition, not actually win.

Lol @ hachibill's aunt commenting on sfld

What I cant reply about a post about my nephew? I have always been a big supporter of his dream to drift I was coming to the orlando events to watch him when he was just dreaming about being a pro. These sights are a way for me to keep up with whats going on in his world and for me to learn about drifting.;)

What I cant reply about a post about my nephew? I have always been a big supporter of his dream to drift I was coming to the orlando events to watch him when he was just dreaming about being a pro. These sights are a way for me to keep up with whats going on in his world and for me to learn about drifting.;)

no no i think its awesome... just didnt expect it! i wasent tryin to be an butthead. just caught me off gaurd! carry on

no no i think its awesome... just didnt expect it! i wasent tryin to be an butthead. just caught me off gaurd! carry on

ok sorry and ty

He was still on coopers.

That car needs some weight taken out and more angle. If bills driving the car that good already, imagine the posibilites.

Oh, and y'all are funny about bias judging being only in the states. J doods do it too.

yeah D1 is worse in some respects as there really is only one judge, and if piss off the king it doesn't matter how good you drive you will always loose.

That is the main reason you see many j-drivers driving in formula D because they actually feel the judging is more fair lol despite how bias it can be sometimes

FormulaD is starting to cater to fans wishes for OMT when it benefits their star drivers rather than let a win stand. Notice how JTP and JR seemed VERY close if i recall, but no OMT. They are both 'key' drivers and 'DA'

He was still on coopers.

That car needs some weight taken out and more angle. If bills driving the car that good already, imagine the posibilites.

Oh, and y'all are funny about bias judging being only in the states. J doods do it too.

For real. People actin like they know about judging in other countries. Sometimes y'all act real un-american.

Hopefully Bill and the Enjuku team can take this on the chin and keep a good attitude. Get that fan base going, that's what it's all about. Being a baby about it isn't going to help anything (see Rhys Millen).

Back
Top Bottom