Bill Sherman

so why dont you guys make a post and call the judges out?

Would probably make it worse. No one likes a whiner.

I kinda feel like if you can't win the competition, you might as well win the internet. Make a sweet car that forum dudes jerk off to, and you get more exposure than the dudes that win. Maybe? Idk but Powers and Mad Mike are sponsored by EA games.

He was wide on the last turn but rode the fucking wall on the 1st turn and Crish was totally shallow...and that's the money turn. Also nailed more clips than Chris. Anyone got the other run(s)?

story goes, he lost points due to hitting a rear clip cone and not getting close enough to a clip point that forseberg was on.

and like, apparently tangleo was sayin some shit like, he wanted bill to advance, but he feel like bill didnt adjust enough to Forsebergs line....and when following, you follow their line unless its super dooper whack.

idk.

Notice how JTP and JR seemed VERY close if i recall, but no OMT. They are both 'key' drivers and 'DA'

Nah JTP knocked himself out when he hit Jr at the end of the second run and JTP spun and JR kept on rockin

nah JTP was gettin on it and JR shut it down. it was incidental and after the 'finish' in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom