Bill Fisher has started a trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck is from New York?

dont try to spout of and sound rad if you dont even know who you're talking about.

Im pretty sure im talking about a real life fagget who just asked another man to suck his dick Yo, oh and i really dont want to or sound RAD ! Just real, and im really positive you are a FAG who has nothing better to do than provoke people on forums, i bet in person you'd bitch right up,

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

P.S. it doesnt matter if your good at drifting, if your better than anyone else, if your in top 16 , a bitch is a bitch no matter how good he drifts YO

tumblr_mc0aqtWaZv1rhwqi3o1_1280.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA, the funny thing is, Pat Goodin already bitched right up when he tried to take his drifting "PRO" but all he really took was a LOSE every time he lined up for tandem. At least when I was competing I managed a best of 7th place against guys like Forrest Wang, J. Lowe, Bill Sherman, Alex Pfeiffer, and Denofa.

Should have just sat at home, lit your tires on fire and not bothered to travel around the country laying down a record of failure PAT. HAHAHAHA

Pat Goodin also bitched right up the one an ONLY time he has ever seen me in person. He was too busy swinging on Tom Barnharts nut hairs to speak up and say he thought I was an asshole.

Too bad either his IQ is too low, or his ears were too full of dried jizz to understand I was making fun of myself when I said people remember my Last name, but I suck at remembering names at all.

Then months later starts e-thugging on here talking shit about me and has pretty much been running his mouth non-stop since.

So since your shit smells like roses there little Patrick , why don't you pull your buttplug out and suck it as hard as you suck at pro drifting.

Meanwhile while can you take out your inadequacy/father issues on this forum.

You suck bro, and you got your clock cleaned by Jeremy and Chelsea, but then again, of course they smoked you, THEY CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA, the funny thing is, Pat Goodin already bitched right up when he tried to take his drifting "PRO" but all he really took was a LOSE every time he lined up for tandem. At least when I was competing I managed a best of 7th place against guys like Forrest Wang, J. Lowe, Bill Sherman, Alex Pfeiffer, and Denofa.

Should have just sat at home, lit your tires on fire and not bothered to travel around the country laying down a record of failure PAT. HAHAHAHA

Pat Goodin also bitched right up the one an ONLY time he has ever seen me in person. He was too busy swinging on Tom Barnharts nut hairs to speak up and say he thought I was an asshole.

Too bad either his IQ is too low, or his ears were too full of dried jizz to understand I was making fun of myself when I said people remember my Last name, but I suck at remembering names at all.

Then months later starts e-thugging on here talking shit about me and has pretty much been running his mouth non-stop since.

So since your shit smells like roses there little Patrick , why don't you pull your buttplug out and suck it as hard as you suck at pro drifting.

Meanwhile while can you take out your inadequacy/father issues on this forum.

You suck bro, and you got your clock cleaned by Jeremy and Chelsea, but then again, of course they smoked you, THEY CAN ACTUALLY DRIVE.
hahahaha. man. You're so mad. Let it go fuck head, we all know I suck at drifting and Im a no one. I Just like razzing the old shit fucks like you that thought you ever were something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom