Bill Fisher has started a trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kicked myself in the ass for not filming that, I was just changing batteries..:c
From what I read on the FB page, seems the guy was fine, "saved by my safety equipment" and he said most of the car was ok. Glad to see he's alright

from other videos i saw he seemed pretty smooth in tandem with pat. idk wtf happened this run tho lol. all that open space with nobody else to slide with...wall looked cozy i guess :laugh:

that was some real need for speed underground type shit right there wooooooo yah!!!!!

edit: if you look closely someone moved the clipping point cone to outside of the wall, he was just following the layout. :shady:

AND THEN:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

You're a child.

Oh, and congrats on all your top16's this year!!

congrats on being good at drifting ever. fucking please. Get over your self you old fuck.

YO Sean Love

suck my dick

go get fucked somewhere

Yo new yorker, big bad ass talking shit on the forums, if you really want another guy to suck your dick go to a gay forum, or go back to new york YO, Sean love is a cool dude, and your obviosly a fag, talk shit in person if you dare

Yo new yorker, big bad ass talking shit on the forums, if you really want another guy to suck your dick go to a gay forum, or go back to new york YO, Sean love is a cool dude, and your obviosly a fag, talk shit in person if you dare

Who the fuck is from New York?

dont try to spout of and sound rad if you dont even know who you're talking about.

e31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom