Becker-Racing New Tent Rules.

Rodd i don't even know which tent was yours i assume the one up front. If i smoked in your tent or anything i apologize. I don't know who your wife is i don't believe we ever met.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

If I was any part of this than please let me know.

Rodd i don't even know which tent was yours i assume the one up front. If i smoked in your tent or anything i apologize. I don't know who your wife is i don't believe we ever met.
If I was any part of this than please let me know.

This goes for me as well rodd. If i was offending anyone inside your tent just let me know, but i will def. be more aware of it the next time around. I was mainly standing next to you for the majority when i wasnt driving (got the burn to show it lol), but i may have been under your tent for a little while if it was the purple? one near where we were standing.

PMed bill and Andrew...

i am not calling anyone out to the public. so if you for some reason think i made this post for you please feel free to PM me and i will gladly let you know if you are or are not the individuals that forced me to make a thread and rules like this.

i got a special reserved section for blunts and up to 3 bitches... hope you don't mind some ball exposure, track days get the boys sweatin' decent, and i like to pull em out to cool off in the shade, nahmeen? might need some of that ice water too brah brah

i got a special reserved section for blunts and up to 3 bitches... hope you don't mind some ball exposure, track days get the boys sweatin' decent, and i like to pull em out to cool off in the shade, nahmeen? might need some of that ice water too brah brah

lol you tard!

i was honored to be a part of the tent population. I would like to clarify, that although I am guilty of going through a cooler that wasn't mine...I announced as I was opening it, "I am going into your cooler for a non alcoholic beverage, whoever's cooler this is"
Sadly, there was no non-alcoholic beverage in said cooler =(

gotta check foolz when their diggin in ur stuff

That's true.. but what if you are actually drifting? And you're like.. "Hey Rodd.. I know you're gonna be working the track.. but do you mind if I put my drinks in your cooler.. because I'm going to driving today and become a better drifter.. and try out for formula d and be awesome!"

and Rodd's like... "Damn right you can.. because you're driving.. and you're awesome!"

and I'm like... "Hey.. I need use the the potty..." and leave the tent..

then I come back.. and someone totally jacked all the drinks?! WTF! ((conversations may vary based on person))

It's the fact Rodd and I base a lot of purchases when we go to the track to support the people working the track events, drivers, and people who come out to see them with no questions asks. Not just for our personal enjoyment. Just a small gesture of appreciation to everyone willing to come down to the track and support. We really do support the growth of drifting in this area. We're not going to risk the possibility that people not coming back to drift or watch due to personal drama. If anything we will go out of our way to make sure you guys are okay. We just want everyone to be safe, well hydrated, and most of all enjoy the experience! We want everyone to trust that our tent is a safe zone for anyone (themselves, their family, and their friends) to enjoy an event since we do bring it out all the time. Just help us continue supporting you and what you guys like to do. <3

<3
From Rodd's Wifey aka Ellie ^__^

thank you guys for providing shade for my baby. I would hate to take home some one that has the same color as this guy

zoidberg.png

Back
Top Bottom