Becker-Racing New Tent Rules.

At any drift event my tent(s) are up and are keeping people away from the sun, please abide by these rules. It seems what I believe in common curtsey/decent etiquette has lost translation in many people’s perceptions, so I just want to make it clear what I expect if you are going to be sharing an area with me, my family, and my friends, because I would do the same to you and your tent (if you have/had one).

If you don’t wish to follow the rules, I’m not stopping you from buying your own tent or seeking shade/seat someone where else.

1. Common Sense: If my wife or I do not know you, please introduce yourself. It’s just a mature thing to do. Don’t just assume the tent is here for your pleasure. You paid the track, not us. You can sit in the stands. Don’t assume by someone saying, “Yeah.. Their cool people… they don’t mind…” is a green flag. If anything that should raise a red flag if they don’t introduce you to us. If someone doesn’t take the time to introduce you to someone… 9 out 10 they gives two shits about you.

2. Coolers: Do not go into a cooler that is not yours without asking first. Asking for a drink is not embarrassing or meant to embarrass anyone. This will cause less confusion down the road when people brought limited drinks for themselves, wasn’t intending to share (bottle waters are getting expensive), and has now died from dehydration. Do not sit on a cooler that is not yours unless the owner says it is ok to do so. They shouldn’t have to buy a new cooler because you didn’t bring a chair or you feel you are too cool to sit on the ground, and your ass broke it.

3. Chairs: Ask to use chairs that don’t belong to you. Do not assume that since there may be open chair(s) that they are free for the taking. If, in fact isn’t yours, please don’t act like it is if you get up out of said chair, walk away for any period of time, find someone else sitting in said chair that was in fact told by owner of the chair that is ok for that person to utilize it. Folding chairs are around $10-20 bucks at Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, etc or you can sit on the ground which is free!

4. Smoking: Absolutely NO SMOKING under my tent. I’m not saying you should stop smoking, because that’s your business. If you really need one, just step far away from the tent to where it doesn’t bother the people under the tent, to do so. When you’re done, you can come back. It’s that simple. Due to the lack of respect shown by smokers in the tent before through lack of consideration of others (kids, non-smokers, people who don’t smoke, people who quit smoking, people who are trying to quit smoking, etc.), this has to become a mandatory rule.

5. Language: If there is a child under the age of 16 under our tent please keep your vulgar, offensive conversations, and words to a minimum or none at all. You can raise your children however you like, but other parents may not have the same opinion when it comes to harsh language. Yes i curse and have a foul mouth at times, but i contain myself around children who we offer them and their parents comfort from the sun.

6. Trash: If it one thing I hate, its people who litter and or are too lazy to get up and toss their garbage in a trash can or bag that is provided in arms reach. If you want to be a sloppy pig, do it elsewhere. How in the hell are you going to seek shelter under my tent and trash it?! Then you’re going to leave and not help me clean up? If you think that’s okay… you’re the reason these rules are being created.

These rules are the ones though that I feel needed to be address and are subject to change and grow based on people attitudes and actions. It all boils down to the consideration of others. Especially the ones who share their things with you and really don’t have to.

Yes I understand there is a 10x10 foot canopy (or two) to shield us from the sun, and it looks lovely from the outside looking in when you’re baking in the rays. If you can’t respect my simple rules, then just sit somewhere else. You paid to watch the event and the track as provided stands for you to sit on. If you have an issue with anything that I have posted, please feel free to PM me and we can talk like mature adults.

IMG_0681.jpg

Thank you rodd for letting me take a sit break under your tent also for the water you allowed me to have. And for also buying my broke ass something to eat in owe you big time I don't care what you say you've always been awesome to me now it's my turn to kick in. I really appreciate it. And everyone else should use common sense and abide by this man's rules im sure none of us would want someone to come in your house and do as they please and trash your stuff

it's a little thing called respect get it give it.

Wow, sounds like someone is a little tent-hurt. Maybe a little anal re-tent-ive. I'm sure no one in-tent-ionally bogarted your shade. But perhaps a sign would encourage folks to be a little more a-tent-ative to your expectations.

:}

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like someone is a little tent-hurt. Maybe a little anal re-tent-ive. I'm sure no one in-tent-ionally bogarted your shade. But perhaps a sign would encourage folks to be a little more tent-ative to your expectations.

:}

lyrical genius!!!

haha epic win..

but seriously people be courteous to others shit. Somebody opened my cooler and drank all my water and soda.

haha epic win..

but seriously people be courteous to others shit. Somebody opened my cooler and drank all my water and soda.

thanks for the soda suka!

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Rod I ♥ u!

Back
Top Bottom