Auto Elite 2011 by AEG & Rivtor Media Jan 16th

s2kguy17

Spectator
Aeg auto elite inside fair grounds expo!

AEG PRESENTS AUTO ELITE 2011

WHO: AEG
WHAT: AUTO ELITE 2011
WHEN: APRIL 16TH 2011
WHERE: EXPO HALL AT THE FLORIDA STATE FAIRGROUNDS
4800 North US Highway 301, Tampa,fl 33610

HOURS: THE SHOW HOURS ARE 4-10
VENDOR ROLL IN WILL BEGIN AT 8:00 AM
COMPETITOR ROLL IN WILL BEGIN AT 10:AM

PRE REGISTRATION IS $30.00
DAY OF IS $40.00
REGISTRATION INCLUDES YOU, YOUR CAR AND ONE PASSANGER

POWER CAN BE PURCHASED FOR 75.00 PER 10 AMPS!

SPECTATORS ARE $15.00 EACH

SPONSORS INCLUDE
CCW WHEELS
TWM PERFORMANCE
THE MARINES

MORE TO COME

MEDIA COVERAGE
STATE OF STANCE
I AM SIMPLY CLEAN
S1
AF PHOTOGRAPHY
IMPORTZINE

THIS EVENT WILL BE ONE OF THE LARGEST EVENTS TO HIT TAMPA IN 2011. COME EXPERIENCE A GREAT SHOW INSIDE A GREAT VENUE. WE WILL HAVE SOME OF THE TOP CARS ACROSS THE STATE AND SOUTH EAST IN ONE ARENA COMPETING FOR TOP HONORS. ALTHOUGH WE HAVE 88K SQ FT TO USE, SPACE IS FILLING UP FAST. PRE REGISTER NOW TO GET YOUR SPOT!
WWW.AEGSHOWS.COM

Vendors- please contact Mike Puma at Mikepuma@aegshows.com or 813-731-6171 or Jon Ortiz at Jonathanortiz@aegshows.com for vendor pricing and information. Thanks.

Last edited:
I will be there covering the event for State of Stance

edit: Also this is my Birthday weekend lol

Last edited:
Couples months untill the show & already getting vendors & car show registrations coming in..Get your car registered soon also to the vendors contact us A.S.A.P. space will be limited. Marines will be joining us with there done up Hummer & also doing some challenges such as pull ups, push ups, bean bag toss etc. www.AEGSHOWS.com

1 MONTH AWAY untill the show! Remember this is an INDOOR show. Just a reminder pre-registration is open $30 or $40 day of, that includes 2 passes and your car. Friday night there will be a roll in if you want to load your cars and come back or saturday morning untill 1:00pm. $15 Spectators,show will start 2pm to 8pm. www.aegshows.com

New Import Speed Shop just became another vendor for the event.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Boost lab and Advance Racing Technology also as vendors!

I wanna o, but i don't think i can make it, i live in PCB, maybe next year when i can drive :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom