Attention SFLDrifters drivers.

m4nfred said:
...do you implement the buddy system????

I got your buddy system.............buddy.

Dan next event I get to, you are more than welcome to drive my car. You have more seat time in it anyway :p

Alchemist XL said:
i would say to bring your own because you arent driving my car at the track lol

well that stinks, guess ur teachin me in a FF maxima. ROFL

dman it i need a 240

hot yet, impossible. maxima = dying cause

its cute and all but, needs to go

kwkouki said:
I got your buddy system.............buddy.

Dan next event I get to, you are more than welcome to drive my car. You have more seat time in it anyway :p

do you know that "buddy" is a slang term for "my *****"

well dan do you have a car for me to learn???? :D I need to learn how to hold a drift for infinit periods of time.

RPS13 said:
well dan do you have a car for me to learn???? :D I need to learn how to hold a drift for infinit periods of time.

yea if you wanna pay me to use my car lol - tires, gas, wear n tear, and w/e you **** up.

lmao what if i buy a few gallons of water of just tap into a buildings water supply and spray down the floor, ill pay for gas and i promise I wont hit anything or blow anything up...lmao :D

hey if my car was in one piece i would let you use it.. i am just lazy and don't feel like putting it back together. plus i'm waiting for a few special parts from japan!!!!!

Alchemist XL said:
Hi. Yea.

After contemplating giving away the drift kings secrets, I've in fact; decided to help some of you out.

For any of those interested, I am willing to be your drift mentor! I will teach you such things as but not limited to: How to determine a line. How to enter a turn. How to hold the line. How to exit the turn. When is the right time to clutch-kick. How to use the Side Brake properly. Where a shift-lock should be used. How to countersteer effectively. and many more!

For more information contact me.
AIM-AlchemistXL
Email- alchemistxl@sfldrifters.com
PM Alchemist XL

Hurry, this offer won't last long!

only 3 easy payments of $199.99.

NO PERSONAL CHECKS! visa, mastercard, american express welcome!

*actual product might differ in appearance

Back
Top Bottom