Attention SFLDrifters drivers.

Hi. Yea.

After contemplating giving away the drift kings secrets, I've in fact; decided to help some of you out.

For any of those interested, I am willing to be your drift mentor! I will teach you such things as but not limited to: How to determine a line. How to enter a turn. How to hold the line. How to exit the turn. When is the right time to clutch-kick. How to use the Side Brake properly. Where a shift-lock should be used. How to countersteer effectively. and many more!

For more information contact me.
AIM-AlchemistXL
Email- alchemistxl@sfldrifters.com
PM Alchemist XL

Hurry, this offer won't last long!

After getting advise from alchemist xl, i was able to drift my automatic !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now he is reteaching me how to drive a manual transmission and the oppurtunities are endless.

Thank YOU, Alchemist XL.

new drifters should take this oppurtunity and learn the way of the d1 drivers. Make up for lost time, in just a few months you could gain years of self tought experiance. :)

240SicknessX said:
After getting advise from alchemist xl, i was able to drift my automatic !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now he is reteaching me how to drive a manual transmission and the oppurtunities are endless.

Thank YOU, Alchemist XL.

someone else should take this oppurtunity and learn the way of the d1 drivers. :)

Lol @ that Rick, haha

Last edited:
Kenrik said:
Lol @ that Rick, haha

on a lighter note, i think a few people who dont have someone to tell them what do to, or need some extra enlightment about how they should drive their car better should ask someone for some direction on what they should work on next. This includes you kenrik, maybe ask dan to ride along next time you see him at an event, or ask someone. Thats one of the perks of an event, you can ask people to ride along with you if they dont mind and they can shine a light on what you are doing wrong and how to correct it.

Last edited:
i didn't even know what JDM was until i met DAN. he is a good teacher. he showed me things like what a deal pedal is.( i thought my double clutch was stuck) now i know there is only one clutch. he is very touchy about clutch kicking at every entry and will pimp slap you. but its his style of teaching, and i must learn. so kenrik make sure you wear your helmut at all times while he teaches, he hits hard. the harder he hits the more he cares about you getting better.

240SicknessX said:
on a lighter note, i think a few people who dont have someone to tell them what do to, or need some extra enlightment about how they should drive their car better should ask someone for some direction on what they should work on next. This includes you kenrik, maybe ask dan to ride along next time you see him at an event, or ask someone. Thats one of the perks of an event, you can ask people to ride along with you if they dont mind and they can shine a light on what you are doing wrong and how to correct it.

Hey I agree, I know I have a lot to work on.. but I'm getting better and that's a good thing

man this turned into an attack kenrik thread... whats the beef? this was directed towards majority of the forum lol I AM TRYING TO GIVE BACK TO THE SCENE

i'm sorry kenrik. don't worry there is some things i will teach you at the next event. i am an excellent cook. and maybe if you take the DAN is the MAN drift seminars with me, we can be buddies.

i have alot to learn.

being nice on forums might be the first thing.....you clutch kicking drift master.

ps. people want you to learn with an open dif to teach you weight transfer not clutch kicking.

Last edited:
Back on topic you n00bs!

On a serious note, I've gotten help from Alchemist XL before and although he may not be the best teacher out there, he can surely teach you a thing or two. For instance, he showed me ways on how to initiate a drift. After that he sat back to give me a chance to try it out for myself. After my attempts, he proceeded to point out my mistakes and what I could do to fix them. Eventually with Alchemist XL's help, I was sliding around having fun without spinning out. I'd recommend Alchemist XL as a teacher. Cool guy and and fun to be with.

+++++11111 for Dan-Dan.

How much for the classes, I have $100trillian dorrer. Nah but seriously i'm in, just let me get my car running and you, me, and robert can go drifto if it's cool. Rob told me your pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom