army ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't gonna say much about this but I would love for anyone to tell me this on person. I'm on two weeks leave from iraq and I'll tell you what even if I was seating on my ass like some people I see over there then that's your job. People back home get paid way more money to do way less and never do anything for the country. I'm sorry dude but you really need to check what you say aboutthe men and woman that do bigger things then you do. No need for the shit talking. That post on Facebook about that slut and the names of guys are some of my friends and I posted that after I saw them get killed. There is no need to say shit like that on here, this site is pretty small and damn near everyone knows eachother. And there is a few people here that were in or are still in and fighting.

Sorry to hear that. Knew this thread would start some shit... What said was said and should just be locked...

the post on facebook was about birthdays, not deaths.

and hundreds of people die every day in and out of this country, its part of life.

cancer kills way more americans than any terrorist group or hostile nation w/e the fuck you guys call them. i dont see any doctors whining about lindsay lohan.

and doing bigger things? listen if the everyday american worker didnt work his regular job and pay his taxes, your job wouldnt even exist.

i have nothing against the military or any of its branches, but holy fuck you guys cry about the stupidest bullshit on facebook

and the whole fighting for our rights and freedom is bullshit, take a history class. other than China and Cuba aint no one tryin to fuck with America so get off the high horse youre just a security guard in camoflauge

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom