army ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you guys/gals get so butthurt when celebs are on the news and not you soldiers.. arent you doin it for the country, not the fame?! patriots my asssss :bsflag:

I was on the news the other day. In coral gables. I got a shit load of money from the owner of a bank. He said it was cool and to just keep it.. oh he also gave me a car but I drove it like a block or two then left it there

why do you guys/gals get so butthurt when celebs are on the news and not you soldiers.. arent you doin it for the country, not the fame?! patriots my asssss :bsflag:

Dude this post is kind of f&$!ed up... Why even post shit like this? I was in the Air Force for six years and did not see the soil of war but would've if I had to... I am taking it you were never in the military right? Was just gonna let this post go but fuk keep this mindset to yourself. I have plenty of friends and family that have and are still serving and have or are currently in the warzones... So ya great post... FAIL

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

most of them are getting paid very well to sit on there asses.

While I was in my W2 for my last year as a E6 was $24k, so the money is not that great... Plus sure they are not just "Sitting on their asses"...

I don't think they get butthurt from them being on TV. But in defense of the people enlisted in the military, they don't get any recognition. Some skank that can't keep a dick out her smelly snatch, and the crack from falling out of her purse gets front page news, while people that are possibly sacrificing their lives so that we can live free, defend our rights and nation don't even get noticed. I'm not exactly a supporter of the shit going down in the middle east but, a pussy shot is worth more that a gunshot wound from any war (whether it be from today, or in previous conflicts/wars). A large portion of todays homeless are military veterans. I personally think it's pretty fucked up that any one person on TV can get so much attention while others fail to be recognized. Serving in the military is like teaching in my opinion, you do so much for our nation and yet, have no recognition, not even a big payday. (BTW, i'm not saying teachers are protecting our nation, but they are preparing our nations youth for the future, and doing a job of educating our kids when it used to be a task for parents to educate them.) And all that shit you see on TV about the military, is propaganda to get people to enlist, it never even says thank you to our veterans. It's just something people have to live with, and seeing all this bullshit about one persons failure to attend rehab gets annoying. But bad news makes more money than good news, nobody cares that you saved 5 people from a burning house and are a hero, but if you rape 5 people, tie them down and burn the house down, you will make front page and everyone will know your name..

Last edited:
I want to be on the front page for raping of 5 people. 5 dudes that look like Al.

Side note. Stfu. All of you. Buy stickers. Make sex with Juan henao and be happy.

I don't think they get butthurt from them being on TV. But in defense of the people enlisted in the military, they don't get any recognition. Some skank that can't keep a dick out her smelly snatch, and the crack from falling out of her purse gets front page news, while people that are possibly sacrificing their lives so that we can live free, defend our rights and nation don't even get noticed. I'm not exactly a supporter of the shit going down in the middle east but, a pussy shot is worth more that a gunshot wound from any war (whether it be from today, or in previous conflicts/wars). A large portion of todays homeless are military veterans. I personally think it's pretty fucked up that any one person on TV can get so much attention while others fail to be recognized. Serving in the military is like teaching in my opinion, you do so much for our nation and yet, have no recognition, not even a big payday. (BTW, i'm not saying teachers are protecting our nation, but they are preparing our nations youth for the future, and doing a job of educating our kids when it used to be a task for parents to educate them.) And all that shit you see on TV about the military, is propaganda to get people to enlist, it never even says thank you to our veterans. It's just something people have to live with, and seeing all this bullshit about one persons failure to attend rehab gets annoying. But bad news makes more money than good news, nobody cares that you saved 5 people from a burning house and are a hero, but if you rape 5 people, tie them down and burn the house down, you will make front page and everyone will know your name..

Thank you and well put...

I want to be on the front page for raping of 5 people. 5 dudes that look like Al.

Side note. Stfu. All of you. Buy stickers. Make sex with Juan henao and be happy.

Is it rape when I want it???

If, not you need to find 5 heterosexual dudes.....

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Thank you and well put...

Thanks, there are tons of standards that people approve and disapprove of, this is basically my opinion, and I hope most open minded people would agree. I'm not enlisted, but I have been thinking about it since I graduated from HS in 07. The more people I meet that are/were enlisted, the better it looks. I'm tired of being broke, and getting myself into debt for school, I can't afford my own place, or to even get a new car. Shit is hard, but I'm going to tough it out, till after I finish my bachelors, after that I'll see. Or if shit goes down here and my situation gets worse, I might be taking a 4 year break from life. I just don't want to leave home, If I had the luxury to stay here in Fla, I'd already be in...

Thanks, there are tons of standards that people approve and disapprove of, this is basically my opinion, and I hope most open minded people would agree. I'm not enlisted, but I have been thinking about it since I graduated from HS in 07. The more people I meet that are/were enlisted, the better it looks. I'm tired of being broke, and getting myself into debt for school, I can't afford my own place, or to even get a new car. Shit is hard, but I'm going to tough it out, till after I finish my bachelors, after that I'll see. Or if shit goes down here and my situation gets worse, I might be taking a 4 year break from life. I just don't want to leave home, If I had the luxury to stay here in Fla, I'd already be in...

Go gaurd or reserve, it wont be full time pay but you get paid every time you go to drill and you get some benefits. You can live where ever you want. Plus there is a reserve base right there in homestead.

And the guard have relatively short deployments, reserve go for a year or more (army) But you make pretty good money deployed.

Last edited:
I wasn't gonna say much about this but I would love for anyone to tell me this on person. I'm on two weeks leave from iraq and I'll tell you what even if I was seating on my ass like some people I see over there then that's your job. People back home get paid way more money to do way less and never do anything for the country. I'm sorry dude but you really need to check what you say aboutthe men and woman that do bigger things then you do. No need for the shit talking. That post on Facebook about that slut and the names of guys are some of my friends and I posted that after I saw them get killed. There is no need to say shit like that on here, this site is pretty small and damn near everyone knows eachother. And there is a few people here that were in or are still in and fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom