April 18th Drift sessions

hi, i pm'ed "Ben" last thursday or friday about getting a media pass and no response, anybody that can help me out? thanks.

and excuse the gay s/n, lol. damn you alex.

Last edited:
Ok we are going to run this event no matter what BUT! if only 20 drivers show up don't expect another one of these event for awhile...

You guys are always crying about this community being bad but its you guys who don't support events. Register, invite friends, family and hobos.

i agree with paul. i got my sponser and almost all of the Becker Fam coming out to watch the event. plus a bunch of friends. what in the world is going on here

Ok we are going to run this event no matter what BUT! if only 20 drivers show up don't expect another one of these event for awhile...

You guys are always crying about this community being bad but its you guys who don't support events. Register, invite friends, family and hobos.

YES! the drift event is on!

Last minute things, picking up tires by Wednesday and should have the money in by then!

hey man, need help drifting.. I can teach you!!!!!! just let me do one lap in your car, you ride shotgun and you take a close look at what I am doing..... if you do so, I will guarantee you that; I wont call you names no moe....:bigthumbu

hey man, need help drifting.. I can teach you!!!!!! just let me do one lap in your car, you ride shotgun and you take a close look at what I am doing..... if you do so, I will guarantee you that; I wont call you names no moe....:bigthumbu

Okay see you there!!!

Okay see you there!!!
Nah man, thanks. I don't like driving other peep's cars. But. I will tell you this, If I do show up, I will give you some pointers and guide you in the right direction. I was never a drifter, but I know a lot of tricks.

Back
Top Bottom