April 18th Drift sessions

The rest of my tires will be here monday. Just gotta change oil, change rear brake pads and adjust e-brake. Then I'm good to go!!!

I'm going to try and enter and pay for a friend so we get the list filled up a lil bit. Anybody want to go in on a BBQ and Ice Cream. I like this idea.

Worked on the 240 all all day today and 98% rdy I just gotta get tires mounted next week

n the car is running fastastic

Got the car tuned today :D but have a retarted amount of shit to fix since i havent driven in like 5 months.
Install modified knuckles and ikeya formula inner.
Lower the rear of the car till it drags the sideskirts on the trailer. Alignment. Install new frt and rear brakes with new sweet ebrake seahorses.
Attempt to make clearance for the retarted angle i :)rolleyes:should) have.
Somehow pay for the six new tires i need and already ordered:eek:.
Should be sweet though.

Got the car tuned today :D but have a retarted amount of shit to fix since i havent driven in like 5 months.
Install modified knuckles and ikeya formula inner.
Lower the rear of the car till it drags the sideskirts on the trailer. Alignment. Install new frt and rear brakes with new sweet ebrake seahorses.
Attempt to make clearance for the retarted angle i :)rolleyes:should) have.
Somehow pay for the six new tires i need and already ordered:eek:.
Should be sweet though.

damn, baller

Does anyone have like a drawing of the line that you're supposed to take? Is there 2 different lines, one for underpowered cars, and the rest?

Back
Top Bottom