April 18th Drift sessions

then I was the guy you gave a ride along last skid pad i believe or the one before the last one.. I told you I had just gotten an e30 not too long ago...

Oh i remember you now sorry just so many people buying e30s everytime i go to the track another person says to me HEY I JUST BOUGHT AN E30!!
Ill out there helping my brother run the event.

if we end up only needing like 2 or 3 spots. We should all chip in to buy the last 2or 3 and then sell the spots if people show up.

and i got 1 more person not on here who's got to sign up.

If that's what it takes, but we gonna get more drivers because some people better find their balls, this track doesn't come around often and its because we always have ppl saying they're gonna drive then never follow through

I think a lot of you guys are forgetting that the Fara drift demo is taking place on the same day. If we didn't have these conflicting event dates, I'm sure we'd either be at the required drivers by now or pretty close.

honestly i dont think so.its not like everyone who would drive countyline is going to be at fara. alot of people on here need to just man up and drive this track

^^^^ this is tru there is only a couple of people that drive the FARA event, where r the rest of the so called "drifters" of sfl

honestly i dont think so.its not like everyone who would drive countyline is going to be at fara. alot of people on here need to just man up and drive this track

^^this

Dumn question but.. if you're a driver.. does that include ridealongs? Or do you have to pay also for ride alongs? Just wondering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom