Anyone worried?

secrets2k

^^FISHTAILER
Driver
about IKE he is a Cat 4 now and is coming our way, hope this isnt another Andrew :ugh:

Anyone think it will hit us?

Ike has a few of us worried, mainly because hanna will be up top creating a system that will channel it down, we are just sort of in the middle

damn my nigguh...didnt kno bout this one
shit...
Where were u at when Andrew in '92?
This is what Andrew did to my area (Homestead) the worst hit.
And my old mans Peanut Corolla....
03-01-08_0903.jpg

i was sitting in my family trailer in davie for andrew i was like 4. i hope it dosnt hit us at all cuz my shit cant handle any more hurricans i live in a trailer park so i fear it most.im sick of seeing friends lose there house and stuff.

i dont have any religan but times like this i do pray. >.>

Andrew was on my birthday.:mad:

Andrew hit in august if im not mistaken.
On august 2nd in 1992 I turned 7....crazy time I remember
Andrew fucked up EVRYTHING in Homestead...
I remember everything flat..like a fucking tornado had ripped through there...

yeah I was 6 at the time didn't even live in Florida didn't move here till the year after.

but I remember all the stuff on TV about it even a year afterwards.

i was sitting in my family trailer in davie for andrew i was like 4. i hope it dosnt hit us at all cuz my shit cant handle any more hurricans i live in a trailer park so i fear it most.im sick of seeing friends lose there house and stuff.

i dont have any religan but times like this i do pray. >.>

yeah homie.. i feel ya...
after Andrew the government (FEMA) helped people that lost their homes
by providing trailers. But the ones that lived in trailers when Andrew hit lost everything also.
I remember when we cam back down...the trailers from the trailer park next to the apartment complex we lived had been picked up and thrown 80 feet
and across the street into the buildings and shops.
When we went back (ended up being a waste of time bc we lst everything)
I remember there was a convertible '80s Cadillac in the hall way to the stairs.
it was a mission to go up to the 2nd floor bc we had to climb over the cadillac.
Andrew lifted up the roof off our apartment completely...since we lived in the 2nd story...we went up there and started looking through all our stuff that was messed up with water damge and shit.
Since we werent able to take much, my moms furniture and shit were destroyed.
The kitchen was messed up..my mom was crying and all that.
The president had declared A state of Emergency for South Florida and since where we lived (Homestead) was the worst part hit (since the eye went right over that area) the army was deployed down here.
Harris Field (a local park) was packed with Hummers and soilders handing out food, bags of ice, etc...
People EVRYWHERE..some frantic.
Army helicopters would every few minutes pass by over head...
In front of the Middle school the army had set up mad tents and shit...like clinics and stuff.
Alot of people at that time underestimated Andrew's power just like we did.

Thats why I really dont understand when some people r excited and hope that a hurricane comes this way.
Thats some dumb ass shit...

Last edited:
i like tropical storms but hurricans are a big no for me. i love the rain and dark sky but without the devisation.

nigga honestly that shit is crazy.....but for all those people that know what i mean......the day before it hit's we are going to film Vol. 4 of OP1GP.....it's going to be called "The End"

well my house is rated to a cat 4 so we will see what happens. im def putting my car in the garage cause i only have liability insurance on it. Im def gonna go slide a few times too i love it when even a tropical storm hits the roads are empty here not even any cops. :bigthumbu

^There is an amazing drift spot near me I only touch after a hurricane! :)

But yeah I always worry when a hurricane is coming our way. How can you not? People die, lose their livelihood, and our state's utilities infrastructure always suffers.

well seeing as how i live in the everglades theres tons of great drift spots and plus i have a huge generator built into my house so im good to go :bigthumbu

me,alex(nortic slide),sean love,and shane(flynfinn) are supposed to be going to new orleans to work for red cross..right now we are on pretty much stand by waiting for the tornados to calm down and once they do we are leaving..
im wondering if ike hits florida if they will send us back to work here?

me,alex(nortic slide),sean love,and shane(flynfinn) are supposed to be going to new orleans to work for red cross..right now we are on pretty much stand by waiting for the tornados to calm down and once they do we are leaving..
im wondering if ike hits florida if they will send us back to work here?

probably not... since am sure they got ppl here... most of the ppl over there evaccuated.. pppl here wont leave.. lmao.

Back
Top Bottom