Anyone running Godspeed coilovers?

dailydrifter

DOESNT DRIFT DAILY
Driver
They are the cheapest coils on the market and just seeing if anyone has info on them. I already searched and alot of reviews tell me they are the same exact setup and built the same exact way as megans.

I heard alot of good things about them online but just checking here if anyone has any negative feedback on their products or coils for that matter

look your going to have people telling you go with name brand and others that vouch for these products. you make your own decision

Ok I know to make my own decisions but like everyone who is broke. I'm just trying to research this shit before I spend any kind of money on my car. The reviews I read were all good feedback I'm just trying to see if anyone here has any personal experience

Why would you be asking for advice on this forum when it comes to technical stuff? If you checked Zilvia and Nicos reviews, and they are good, then go with what they say.

On zilvia I believe someone posted a write up on these coilover. Its either these or the ISIS. I post a link if I find it again

Leo...

U moron like I stated before I'm tryingto see if anyone around here had info on them.

I searched Nico & zilvia and read that thread on them and had nothing but good things to say. They also have a 1 year replacement warranty.

Im still thinking. It all depends on my $$

Leo...

U moron like I stated before I'm tryingto see if anyone around here had info on them.

I searched Nico & zilvia and read that thread on them and had nothing but good things to say. They also have a 1 year replacement warranty.

Im still thinking. It all depends on my $$

Like I always tell you, save up money and get legit shit... PBM/Stance etc etc...

Bro I have them on my s13 with the Godspeed suspension kit and Im do satisfied of what I got for the pricee , they ride awesome and I have it stiff so in my opinion they are hella good, u won't waste ur money.

thats what i heard. i wanted to see if anyone here was running them

i think ill order them unless someone talks me out of it.

i love how everyone is on isis dick just cause enjuku makes it(they dont even design it). its cheap china shit from alibaba. I can go buy the same exact coils and arms for half the price enjuku sells them for. 90% of the opinions you will get have never ran godspeed or isis coilovers. im ordering the godspeed rs coils on friday i drove two cars with them one has had them for a year and they dont bounce and work well enough so fuck it

Our friendship is over if you buy these.

Bro real shit??? Godspeeds are good. Why give them a bad name cuz they are cheap??? My boi has tein super drift about a year old mine are around 6 months old and trust me I will never trade them for mine.. his car is mad bouncy.. I love my it godspeed is not bad , at all.

Bro real shit??? Godspeeds are good. Why give them a bad name cuz they are cheap??? My boi has tein super drift about a year old mine are around 6 months old and trust me I will never trade them for mine.. his car is mad bouncy.. I love my it godspeed is not bad , at all.

Have you ever ridin on PBM's or Stance before?

Well I have ridin in both PBM and Stance. PBM is the ultimate track car experience. So is stance. Don't get me wrong, godspeed, Megan, isis etc. are a good bang for the buck but you can't compare apples and oranges.

Back
Top Bottom