Anyone running Godspeed coilovers?

Well I have ridin in both PBM and Stance. PBM is the ultimate track car experience. So is stance. Don't get me wrong, godspeed, Megan, isis etc. are a good bang for the buck but you can't compare apples and oranges.

I totally agree with you, definitely. BUT... for lower budget people godspeed is not a bad choise at all.. they ride really good and my car feels super nicee

I have a set of godspeed coils on my car...Ive been out to several events at countyline and i have yet to run into problems with them. I dont daily drive my s14 but i do drive it on weekends and they arnt stiff to the point where i cant stand driving it i think that the ride is pretty nice. I wont say they arnt the best coilovers in the world but i personally think that for the price that you pay for them its completely worth it....Although i did get an additional 20% off. If your in the area you can take the car around the block to give them a feel if you want.

I totally agree with you, definitely. BUT... for lower budget people godspeed is not a bad choise at all.. they ride really good and my car feels super nicee

agreed. The reason I'm picking on this kid is because I know him and he's the pickiest slut. He would end up selling them and crying that he doesn''t have coilovers and use it as an excuse to not drift :laugh:

no i dont want leos. those will be stiffer than id like..

and this is all good shits im hearing about these godspeed coils.

agreed. The reason I'm picking on this kid is because I know him and he's the pickiest slut. He would end up selling them and crying that he doesn''t have coilovers and use it as an excuse to not drift :laugh:

and poor leo... u cant even get your shit sideways so GTFO

Last edited:
had them on my s13 never a prob and i bought them used they were like 4-5 years old i think, in my book they are good not the best but really good i liked them better then any other coils i had

so i guess its clear enought they are good.. lol and regardless for those of you that "run into problems" you have a year warranty so stop being lamee :)

yeah i was but there a couple hundred $$ difference and being broke with a job thats off season doesnt help at all...

everyone's opinion is going to differ. personally like stated i would save for PBM for brand new 1g. or find a used set for 800 or so. But if anything pick up a set of ISIS, i owned a set and they were great. Godspeed is garbage, friend owns a set , they are bouncy and don't go low at all. Im sure tuner shark will chime in.

i was told i have godspeed coils and they ride good in the stiffest setting,but mine are old, so if ur looking for a good stiff setup for sliding, godspeed fails( it could jus be mine tho)

So when you guys say they're good, you mean they're are good for daily driving or for sliding ????. Please specify on whats they're good at. I'm semi thinking about ordering these or megans.

theres three types of godspeed coils the ss ones are not dampening adj. the rs are 16 way and the hyper rs are 12k 10k and 20 way adj. the people bitching about it buy the ss ones and wonder why they bounce. the ss ones have shitty dampeners.

theres three types of godspeed coils the ss ones are not dampening adj. the rs are 16 way and the hyper rs are 12k 10k and 20 way adj. the people bitching about it buy the ss ones and wonder why they bounce. the ss ones have shitty dampeners.

Clearly fucking stated. Well put

They are the cheapest coils on the market and just seeing if anyone has info on them. I already searched and alot of reviews tell me they are the same exact setup and built the same exact way as megans.

I heard alot of good things about them online but just checking here if anyone has any negative feedback on their products or coils for that matter

look your going to have people telling you go with name brand and others that vouch for these products. you make your own decision

I agree with BigBadAlex. However, I will give you my experience with them. I never owned them but my buddy who has a S14 does still owns a set. They came out to be pretty crappy. At first one of them wouldn't compress. It was like overcharged or something. Then two blew, now three out of four units are blown. I know they are blown because you have the fluid covering the whole exterior of the blown units. if you want cheap coilovers that are more proven, get Megan Racing or some D2's. Personal experience with Megans = Awesometastic :bigthumbu

I have the ss red ones. They go sorta low if you droop the springs all the way. They ride and handle like crap as well. I was thinking of using them to make a grenade launcher or some cool shit because they are quite useless on a car. They are sorta stiff though...

Back
Top Bottom