Anyone need an easy job??

BiG MiKE said:
go sell crack on the corner!^^^^ u dont belong near anything on wheels!

lmao! i second that! haha "MIKE FOREAL STOP IT" hahaha..yo pj when did u get the 350z front end? lol last time i looked your car was stock besides your rice can....and for hte second time...no job for you...im discriminating against herbs haha....on a serious note the job might be filled...im waiting to see tommorrow, ill let u guys know

Last edited:
man what a cake job for 9 bucks....if i wasent already workin 6 days a week i would have considered along time ago lol....nice job whoever picks it up!!! and pj where are the pix of your 350x front end cuzzin.....we wanna see them...(unless you posted them somewhere n i didnt see already)

hahahahaha phillis so thats were youve been, pj ur an idiot, herbs, erbs hahahah "mike stop it" buahahahaha

pjmrnolife said:
mike for real stop it
hahahahaha get a fucki.n LCA already theres like 50 s14s being parted out as we speak

wtf did i ever do to you? why would you stab me in the back now

ok still looking for someone and THEY DO DRUG TEST!!!! lol i cant beleive ive only gotten like 2 or 3 serious people...this job is so easy for 9/hr.....and u get discounts on nissan parts!!

Back
Top Bottom