Anyone need an easy job??

Phil @ Aero K

AK's V.P.
Driver
Anynody need a job in the South Coral Springs area? More specifically at the Coral Springs Auto Mall...I work there right now as a lot porter and i work 7 days a week....know why? cuz im the only fucking one!! I am in need of a day off and the only way to do that is if i can get someone to get hired and work with me...It would only be a part time side job. You would probably only work saturdays and sundays. Now the good part....what you do is..the auto mall has a dirt lot down on powerline and atlantic where they put all theyre extra cars that cant fit or that they dont need at the auto mall and you are in charge of them. Its about 1400 cars in there. All you do is when a truck comes with new cars, just organize em..you dont even have to take em off. And when someone from the auto mall needs a car down there just get it ready to get picked up. Other than that you sit in a car with AC/XM radio/GPS and just bullshit...the hardest part of the job is finding something to do. You would probably get about 3 trucks a day..each truck takes about 20-45 mins to unload. The pay is 9/hr for just doing nothing...the labor to pay ratio is unbelievable. If your interested give me a call and ill answer any questions you have and ill give you a number to my boss so you can talk to him and set up a time for you to come in and fill out an application/interveiw. Heres my number 954 274 3751 - Phil.....Thanks

dan said:
what are the hours on the weekends?

Well the hours are sat 10am - 7pm and sunday 12pm - 7pm but ill be working on one of those days for some hours so itll vary...ill talk to my boss today about it

how far is coral springs from miramar??? and do they check ur driving record???

LOL yeah i have about 8 speeding 1 improper start 1 no sealtbelt 1 parking and 1 pending street racing alot of the speeding were dismissed but they still show up

get back to work dan......

good luck phil! u need some time off bro.. 7days a week is nuts

lol well i might have someone going to talk to my boss 2m so hopefully ill be able to get a day off, but ill let you guys know...and miramar is very far from coral springs lol and no they dont check your driving record but they do drug test...but if any one is still interested PM me and ill tell you if the position is filled...and no PJ ur not working w/ me..id rather be unemployed than have u as my coworker haha.....seriously

momo! said:
ill do it, im 16 though. i can work anytime on weekends.

is 16 old enough?

yea i dont think age matters that much...you jsut have to know how to drive and park and dont hit any cars

phil wens the next time ull be around the shop ill do it i need a job like now

Back
Top Bottom