anyone know about this new law

Ive seen lots of bikes gun it past cops and it's hilarious cause the cops first reaction is to chase but they give up after like 10 feet LOL

seriously you have something thats capable of reaching speeds in excessive of 130 mph in a matter of seconds. By the time you pass him and he realizes whats going on you are already gone. Plus high speed bike chases are not well advised do to the fact that any maneuver the cop tries is life threatening to the motorcyclist

im not a dumbass its reality. If i was on a bike and passed a cop at that speed i would fucking keep going and get off that road a soon as possible. Plus if i had a bike i really wouldnt be doing those kinda of speeds. I would just be cruising.

They have had laws like this for a long time. Honestly though the paperwork you have to do to arrest someone takes a long time and why would we waste our time doing it over a stupid traffic violation. 3 types of people will enforce this, Broward Sherrifs Office(depending on what district), Florida Highway Patrol(always assholes) and Motor men(Motorcycle cops) from various departments throughout the county. This is nothing new and the majority of officers aren't going to enforce this unless you are a complete asshole about being stopped.

i want a motorcycle cop to arrest me and take me downtown on the back of his bike... weeee

there usually isnt a good reason for going 15mph over the speedlimit, unless of course, your drifting... so just dont drift near cops. problem solved.:boring:

i want a motorcycle cop to arrest me and take me downtown on the back of his bike... weeee

there usually isnt a good reason for going 15mph over the speedlimit, unless of course, your drifting... so just dont drift near cops. problem solved.:boring:

you obviously dont street race do you!? loser.

fuck the police.. lol i have ran a couple of times in the m3.. not in the m5 yet.. well see how it goes..

And everyone wonders why no one respects this scene. I hope the people in this thread dont represent the majority of the site. I speed form time to time like anyone else but 30mph or even 50mph over is damn ridiculous, where do you go where you need to be there that fast?

Ofc, Dangle will probably agree with me, DONT DO THE CRIME IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME!!!

seriously you have something thats capable of reaching speeds in excessive of 130 mph in a matter of seconds. By the time you pass him and he realizes whats going on you are already gone. Plus high speed bike chases are not well advised do to the fact that any maneuver the cop tries is life threatening to the motorcyclist
why speed??? is better just to find a busy street with a traffic jam and pass cars lane splitting.... that solves the problem all the times.... not that i know about it... i heard it from a friend of a friend...:boring::boring:

They have had laws like this for a long time. Honestly though the paperwork you have to do to arrest someone takes a long time and why would we waste our time doing it over a stupid traffic violation. 3 types of people will enforce this, Broward Sherrifs Office(depending on what district), Florida Highway Patrol(always assholes) and Motor men(Motorcycle cops) from various departments throughout the county. This is nothing new and the majority of officers aren't going to enforce this unless you are a complete asshole about being stopped.
so dude is 30mph ?? or 50?? the same law was passed to motorcycles on july 1st but is 30mph or 15 mph on school zone or workers zone. and you loose license , bike, and hefty fine..(plus jail time lol) also for a wheelie and some other stunts..

so question is... 30 or 50 lol >?:confused::confused:

Last edited:
im usually doing 90-95 on i75 to keep up with the flow of traffic. speed limit is 65, how fast do you drive on i75?

"oh no we have to go the speed limit \(>o<)/ギャーッ!"... but on I75, if the speed limit says 55 like it does now for some reason i go 65, oh yeah im a bad ass. 70 i go 75 lol. but +30mpg ftw

yeah, i saw it on the news like last night i think it was. If you go 50 over the speed limit, you get a $1000 ticket. second offense, $5000 ticket, and third they suspend your license for 10 years.

I rarely ever go over 70. people pass me all the time on the highway but I dont even care cuase I got my AC on high and my music cranked. Driving slow in my car though is pretty easy since it is slow and very comfortable.

anyone else hear anything about this new law that went into effect today that if you get busted doing 15MPH over the speed limit they impound your car and fine you $1000. Plus you lose your lisance for a year. second offense is 5 years and third is ten. havent been able to find anything else on the net yet about it.

http://www.fquick.com/blog/New_Florida_Speeding_Law_can_get_Your_Ride_Seized/1474

What im worried about is cause i already have 3 tickets 25+ over the limit that i will automatically lose my lisance for 10 years. Which would suck hard core :ugh:

I just saw the report on wink news for the fort meyers and naples peeps

ill ask the sheriffs at my work they may know wussup. since apparently i drive pretty fast in naples. lol

Have you ever driven a bike?
Have you ever tried maneuvering a bike through traffic that fast will trying to predict what the cars are going to do in front of you?

Cops (at least up here) don't care if your on a bike, they will still chase you. And it is really hard to outrun the radio.

I dont even want to finish making you look like an idiot...

Your an idiot. Please dont buy a bike ever in your life. Its idiots like you that make us bikers seem like we always up to no good. And I dont know anyone who drives a bike who will deliberately speed pass a cop, and we have side roads through mountains were cops couldn't catch us in their wet dreams. But its just retarded and you will end up killing yourself.

Back
Top Bottom