any vg30de fans?

haha, my bad , still he has more stuff than i would like to do right off the bat. i just don't like to think about older motors in newer cars for some reason, if all goes well i want to go with the DE

timing belt on my VG takes 20 minutes tops. and i can remove my turbo without having to pull the motor.

dude your dumb :D those vgs are lame just like a de from 92 down. and also you got nothing on mongoose the kid knows his shit hes just a very agressive drifter.

if u go vg30de just make sure u check your oil and that u have the later style injectors(93+) and a good ptu harness and you just knocked out the only real problems those motors ever have

dude your dumb :D those vgs are lame just like a de from 92 down. and also you got nothing on mongoose the kid knows his shit hes just a very agressive drifter.

if u go vg30de just make sure u check your oil and that u have the later style injectors(93+) and a good ptu harness and you just knocked out the only real problems those motors ever have

that's the kind of info i'm looking for, what's a ptu harness?

yo s12 drifter... who are you, and have you ever driven an event... mongooze drifts his stuff buddy.

It's the "Ignitor Chip" harness, as long as it's not all corroded you'll be ok, just use electrical grease on the pins.

And Harvey you suck at drifting, gimme your angle mod faggot.

do you need it so bad that you suck so much you "need" it, I use it cause i cant drift.

why do you want mine so bad, have your boi roberto weld yours, he has more angle than me now hes the best.

thanks harvs :) for 20 bucks ill show you the secret lol jk

and yea dude the vgs are awsome as long as you have later injectors and a clean ptu harness. the earlyer injectors go bad all day and will leave u with alot of missfires and bad spray patterens that kill hp. the ptu crossion can lead to injectors not fireing, no injectors firing, no spark, wierd codes, harvey eating your face, sal taking a dump on your mom and the worst of all your car not starting in the morning when your freezing and u realy need to get to school/work.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

thanks harvs :) for 20 bucks ill show you the secret lol jk

and yea dude the vgs are awsome as long as you have later injectors and a clean ptu harness. the earlyer injectors go bad all day and will leave u with alot of missfires and bad spray patterens that kill hp. the ptu crossion can lead to injectors not fireing, no injectors firing, no spark, wierd codes, harvey eating your face, sal taking a dump on your mom and the worst of all your car not starting in the morning when your freezing and u realy need to get to school/work.

Back
Top Bottom