any intrest in a down south meet

i would go as far north as dolphin mall and as far south as homested speedway. what ever is close to most people or where we wont get any heat

Great idea...

Homestead (where I live) is very quiet (police-wise)
Usually me and the guys would chill @the speedway...right by the water tower.
But usually the car "hangouts" are in Kendall and all the "ghetto peeps"
Fuck everything up.

We need something quiet and serious dwon here. No kid shit.

i had one at the sedanos on 147 and miller dr. it was ok considering it was short notice... and its aight to do what we dont speak of..if you catch my Drift. ill organize a day for another if people are interested.

totally agree with JR. i live in homestead too. i also practice drifting in homstead speedway. we should chill there 1 day... NO KID SHIT.....

whiterabbit ur right...thats exactly the shit I was reffering to....

ya mna, i remember back in the day that shit was nuts. bunch of hondas assdragging, fanboys looking to jack cars, cops across the street waiting to get you for stupid shit someone else pulled.

then there was the meets on 87th and bird...ULTRA ghey...donks, donks, and ugly ass bitches looking for a new baby dady. Miami meets = fail

i was driving home today and i passed don fernandos on 127th n bird and there is a roof parking there that we can have a meet at you cant see the roof from the street so theres no heat

i was driving home today and i passed don fernandos on 127th n bird and there is a roof parking there that we can have a meet at you cant see the roof from the street so theres no heat

yeah but you'll scrape the bottom of you car going down the ramp... your talking about the parking next to where red dragon kenpo use to be? which i now like some kick boxing.
im down for either sedanos and homestead. or we could alternate to keep it on the DL from the fan boys.

Back
Top Bottom