anthony swan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got ripped off by a swan then you deserved it. You didn't smell something fishy on its breath?

you guys are a bunch of little girls.... im not gona say shit on hear cus no matter what is said some one turns it around and the whole thing turns to shit.

and in my original add i was talking about his buisness the fact that he scammed me was somthing else, it wasent off topic untill him and robby started to change the whole thing around lol but im gona stop were im at u guys seem to know what your gona say no matter what i say so ill just give it a rest, this isent as fun as last night lol

and vas next time i see you ill explain my side of the story in regards to what ant twisted everything into(quality of a good scammer)

late

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

If you got ripped off by a swan then you deserved it. You didn't smell something fishy on its breath?

his gf smelled way worse, thats how i got sent down the rong road at first lol

I swing on ur nuts all night baby

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

But anyways off topic to get back on topic legit dude he helps everyone out even gay Leo and it takes a special person to help Leo out

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

:eek:But anyways off topic to get back on topic legit dude he helps everyone out even gay Leo and it takes a special person to help Leo out

I swing on ur nuts all night baby

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

But anyways off topic to get back on topic legit dude he helps everyone out even gay Leo and it takes a special person to help Leo out

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

:eek:But anyways off topic to get back on topic legit dude he helps everyone out even gay Leo and it takes a special person to help Leo out

Who'se Leo?

I hear he's shady too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom