anthony swan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vas

GET FUCKING RAD!!!!!
Driver
it is true that anthony has had a bad past, but ive been doing business with him for years and he has never treated me wrong. He is trying to clean up his name and run a legit business.

I have purchased many parts and tires from this guy and have had nothing but good transactions every time. I mean, there have been times over the years where i would buy a set of tires and get one bad tire here and there, but they are used fuckin tires, you get what you pay for, lol

He sells used tires with no warranty... and the customer is well aware of that before they leave his shop. They even sign a waver just in case. That is not a scam, it is business. If they wanted a new tire with warranty, then they should have gone to tire kingdom or sears or whatever.

i hate to say it berto, but if the guy didnt take your offer, then the buy is fair game in my book.

anyways, i have and will continue to do business with him.

leda-and-the-swan-james-legros.jpg

Pontormo_LedaAndTheSwan.jpg

LedaSwan-6.jpg

Anthony sometimes touches me with out asking and I think it's weird.

But other then that he's cool and he hooks a brother up all the time.

Tread for Jews

word, everybody gets a 2nd chance. the dude is trying to move up in the world.

lol well i do love anthoneys side of the story and i hope you all have enjoyed it to, gata love the way the dude loves to flip shit around. well i balieve in karma and im sure some bad shit is coming his way for being such a jackass.

u guys need to realize i wouldnt be pissed for no reason..... but your right im an ass hole i had a bunch of people harasing me and what not cus i scammed them over. im such a horrible person when will i stop lieing just to get my way!!!!!!!

lol dumbasses

roberto, hear me out here dude. No, i dont know what happened between the 2 of you and the reasoning behind that is because you came on here bad mouthing him without explaining what it was that he did to you.

As of right now, i am on his side, because that is the only side that i have heard.

Explain yourself and maybe i will feel different.

You can't just come on here and say "hey, anthony swan is a bad guy... but im not telling you why". he stated his side of the story. You did not. simple as that.

I've never had a problem with him either, always let's me use his tire mounter and hooks me up with tires, from what I've heard you made an offer and the guy said no, Anthony went there with 1000 and talked the guy into it.. I don't really see that being a scam, I just see it as anthony being a better buyer because he was able to get the guy to sell it cheaper.. I don't see why your making such a big deal, and I really do not see how it would be a scam

i just think that UNLESS roberto explains why he is mad at anthony, then he has no reason to be mad. simple.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

KY Wrestling match to decide whos right

duct tape death match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom