Angle.

I sell my own kit that gets the same angle as those cars. My setup works for E30, E36, E46, Z3 and Z4.

I could develop the same thing for Nissans and RX7's.

If anyone is seriously interested email me. sdeanl@gmail.com Be ready to drop about $800 though

-Sean

Jon, post some pics of your car at full lock!!

Also, I left phone at Harri's [;ace today, meant to call and tell you they still didn't have the replacement pieces today. I drove all the way up there for nothing. Wasn't happy. They will be delivered to my door tomorrow I am told.

We'll see.... I'll be in touch

Sean, I'd stick with Bimmers...or not this forum at all hahahaha.
90 % of this forum will complain about ur pricing.
<3

Haha, I am well aware that SFL is not my target market.

I find it funny though if someone thinks what I sell is an "angle mod' like the $200 spindles that every John Bob and Dick can build in their backyard with a harbor freight welder.

It's especially funny if someone thinks any car in the world can get angle like this with just spindle mods....

angle1.jpg

What I sell is custom made lower control arms with spherical ends, custom CNC rollcenter and ackerman adapters, custom tubular tie rod ends with a ton of adjustability, all provided with CNC grade-8 top quality hardware.

Basically it's the deal of the century for $800 and I have a list of customers waiting on the latest parts, including cars being built for D1, FD, ProDrift and many other top series....

I paid nothing to get some knuckles made with something a bit nicer than a harbor freight welder. They're pretty rad with stock control arms.

303946_10150295676078863_161965408862_8019991_560848792_n.jpg

That's cool if people will build you stuff for free.

I however am interested in paying my bills and eating every month.

If someone wants to buy my modded spindles, they are $305.

Back
Top Bottom